Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enchanted Beams Thread

Few more.. :san:

P1120091.jpg

P1120094.jpg

P1120096.jpg

Last edited:

OK...See you now this....

"Northern Lights Explained

Electrically charged particles in the sky, in large numbers, traveling at high rates of speed are what causes Northern Lights. As these particles speed along toward Earth, they collide with air particles along the magnetic field. This is when the sky lights up and the colors reflect what gases are in the atmosphere at the time, with the most common color being yellow green. The yellow green color comes from the oxygen, the red color comes from the nitrogen and oxygen mix, and the blue color comes from the nitrogen alone.

The charged particles actually come from the sun. The condition of the weather on the sun determines if we see the beautiful aurora in the sky. Once the particles are caught in the magnetic field of the Earth, they are pulled around to the Polar Regions. This is when the lights are displayed in the areas closest to the Polar Regions such as Norway, Alaska and Canada. "

SOooooo.....I speculate that the Photon beams from AD's units have a very small effect on the charged particles underlying the Northern Light Phenom.

If he increased his raw power output up by several Orders of Magnitude....then...he may be able to use Projector Scanner methods to " Punch " text messages into the Nothern Light display !!! Think of the Advertising possibilities !!! See Pic...Hahahaha...Always think'in !!!!

CDBEAM

Attachments

• Eat at the Polar Paradise 3.jpg
    Eat at the Polar Paradise 3.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
ArcticDude, lovely shots like always. :)
Will, love the clarity in those beams.
CDBeam, simply :D

rep for all, :beer:

Lovely shots as usual ArcticDude !
Never get sick of these wonderful locations.

If he increased his raw power output up by several Orders of Magnitude....then...he may be able to use Projector Scanner methods to " Punch " text messages into the Nothern Light display !!! Think of the Advertising possibilities !!! See Pic...Hahahaha...Always think'in !!!!

CDBEAM
Love the concept CDBEAM. :D

Here's a few more :beer:

20161116_235845_zpsx27myohk.jpg

Will, I LOVE your beautiful tri-colour beam shots in that wonderful countryside.
You capture the landscape and sky just beautifully !!

Keep them coming guys.

RB
:wave:

RB/Will,

Yes....My most excellent Laser Advertising idea....Well......." IT COULD WORK " !!!!! ..... See attached " Festivus Miracle " !!

https://coub.com/view/5goyi

One thing is fur'sur....I will never tire of being a Wise Ass !!!! CDBEAM

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Some very nice photos Radim, I really like the rainbow shot through the bare trees, and also the one directly below it.
:kewlpics:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very good Radim. I like the trees ones also. +rep and another instagram follower. :)

Sta

Here are a few of my most dangerous beam shots ever!
I had to set my 561nm PGL up in a very risky balance on one side of my piano. If anybody decided to walk the wrong way, it'd have been a goner.
But since nobody did, here are some nice 561 pictures! (My camera is horrible at picking up 561 - it sees it the same as 532 - so I've done a bit of color correction.)
This set was also dangerous because of the risk of triggering the fire alarm - letting fog into that room tends to do that. Fortunately, the alarm was not set off. :D

IybdSSVl.jpg

msKj57pl.jpg

ISZh3yfl.jpg

Last edited: