Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Empty Cashious projectors. $10 + $10.95 shipping

I still have 10+ A130/A140 projectors. Complete except for the diode array and in some cases the door covering the diodes.

IMG_20111201_230612.jpg

Not all of my projectors have bags and cables. I will continue to include those things till I can't anymore so order early if you want the free extra goodies!!

I'm looking for $10 each, with $12.00 domestic shipping for each two projectors. Basic priority mail insurance is included.

International is a little more difficult. PM me and ask!

To order!!

I do not take paypal! No paypal!!! I use google checkout, if you have a credit/debit card you can pay for your projector through google checkout. To do that I need a valid e-mail address! So, send me a PM with a good e-mail address and how many projectors you would like to order. I will then have google e-mail you a link to pay and that's it!

So, e-mail address and # of projectors :D

Thanks for looking!

LaZeRz

As far as i know, aus doesn't have google checkout :(

Is there any way that you would except paypal? I will take all responsibility if the package gets lost etc. :)

Can't do paypal even if I wanted to, sorry!

Pretty sure Aus does Google checkout though, Bobhaha is in Aus and he has paid me with checkout many times.

Sent me both with door covering included, in good condition not like these broken units. :)

I also paid Pontiac via google checkout. Not sure if it helps but it is the same account that is linked to my android market

Last edited:
Yep All sold!!

I must say, best laser related investment I've ever made. I don't think I've ever got 100% of my money back on any other laser crap I've bought!

mfo

As far as i know, aus doesn't have google checkout :(

Is there any way that you would except paypal? I will take all responsibility if the package gets lost etc. :)

And this is why we need to nuke Aus.