Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

EliteLasers.com - Your Source for Red, Green and Blue Laser Pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL, have you received my PM?

EDIT: There IS exclusiveness, look at WL, nobody else has their lasers.

yes it can be possible thats is because WICKED lasers can MANUFACTURE their own.. unlike EliteLasers unless they will manufacture their own..

FOR the ELITELASERS, just BE careful giving your ideas to the chinese manufacturers, there is now copyright thing in china... it will be replicated by other companies, WL, has their counterfeit already, here in the PH it is know as JetLasers though they just sell on the streets yet, they came from china..

What ever happened to this? EL never answered...

As I told you by PM Nikokapo, I am waiting for the exclusive models from my supplier. I chose to also include a new blue laser pointer model, the one you wanted to review.

I just ask for some more weeks until the exchange process is complete.

Thanks.

As I told you by PM Nikokapo, I am waiting for the exclusive models from my supplier. I chose to also include a new blue laser pointer model, the one you wanted to review.

I just ask for some more weeks until the exchange process is complete.

Thanks.

Oh, sorry then :)
I'll be waiting!

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 16589

I am not going to bash elite lasers I'm actually quit pleased with them.
17.5$ for shipping?! it costs like the glasses! :wtf:
how much the shipping without DHL?
When mi first green laser broke I went online looking for a new one(I only had $55).
So when I found one for $19.99 I got excited, but when I saw that the shipping was 42.50 I was outraged (that made the total price 62.49) so I asked him if he could lower the price some and he agreed on $55 (still expensive shipping)
and after discussing mi concerns about brightness (mi first laser was only 2.5mW not 5mW like it was marketed as) and he told me that What he can do for me is raise the percentage of green light in the laser to 100%,so it will be much brighter and be sure its at 5mW.
so I went ahead and purchased it on Sunday November 1 Here is how fast DHL was.

Bye Tuesday Nov 3 it was Departing origin
At 4:22 pm Wednesday it Depart Facility Hong Kong - Hub, Hong Kong
At 2:37 am Thursday arrived in Cincinnati OH
bye then I expected it to arrive on Friday but bye 1:46 pm it was on mi porch now that's fast shipping :D

I was gonna say you had a good price on safety glasses....but looking at the pictures it seems you've bought some 10 bucks glasses off kaidomain/focalprice. You don't state the OD values either.

I could not find those kind of glasses cheaper anywhere else

For Markus R. D. you along with others have some misinformation about US regulations

y'all were told that the United States does not allow lasers with output higher than 5mW. US regulations are very strict.

The only law on high powered lasers is that if it is above 5mW it has to be approved bye the FDA;)

I am looking forward to purchasing the Aqua series blue laser next :drool:
and no doubt I will write a review

Last edited by a moderator:
You dredged up a thread more than three months old just to insult the subject company?

ALthough, i have been looking for a new laser company to buy fromzzz :/

So no one ever did buy one of their lasers, yet they kept insisting this company was so terrible?

Well to be honest, the 200mW Quantum waterproof from Elitelasers is one of the things I'm saving up for. Something just tells me this is going to be a good laser, and even if not they still accept refunds/exchanges.

You can't prove their lasers are bad only based off another company's look-a-like.
For example... this Rayfoss focusable green seems to be quite the hit around the forum:

www.rayfoss.com
20102216112726.jpg

and here's some reviews to glorify it:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/r...er-torch-rf-532-200mw-flx-new-pics-45128.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/rayfoss-200-mw-green-focusable-torch-46742.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/rayfoss-200mw-focusable-laser-torch-extensive-review-43252.html

But if you were to ask me, I'd say this laser is a PIECE OF S**T. I owned this exact laser 2 years ago. This was when they were only available from Dealextreme and Kaidomain. The 1st one I owned worked for 1 second. Then I had to press really hard for it to get about half it's power. Obviously something was wrong with the button.
I returned it (in the year 2007)...

2008 comes along (lol) and I finally get it back. Seems to be working alright, till it mode hops. This absolutely ruins a laserpointer for me. I found that I had to freeze it to fix this issue. I sent it back again, then finally get the 3rd one. More button troubles... followed by mode hoping.
If I pressed down partially way it would have half the power. If I pressed a little more it would completely turn off and not work (but the red light remained on). Then most of the time it would mode hop when it's only half pressed (this is quite understandable, being that it isn't getting the full required voltage).

I would then like to thank GooeyGus for taking the time to fix my laser (he lives only a city away from me). After long struggle to get the host open he finally managed to bypass the button and install a clicky-switch. This seemed to fix the button problem obviously, however a bad laser is still a bad laser. It eventually ended up mode hoping. Then finally within time it decided to give out. I feel bad because Jason really tried hard to get that host open, but I tried to enjoy it as much as I could before it died.

So all in all, here's my review of the praised "rayfoss focusable green":
050420101230.jpg

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I've seen that happen over and over where a company is bashed right off the bat. I don't think Elitelasers should be bashed like this when quite obviously no one in this thread has used one of their lasers yet. You can really tell when a company is a cheap Chinese knockoff, and Elitelasers just doesn't seem like the type if you ask me.

I sure have learned that although it may look the same, it could perform completely different. I sure was surprised when I saw a bunch of these reviews showing up, and it took a lot of convincing before I accepted that the Rayfoss version may actually just be a good laser.

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole thread, only page 1, due to getting quite irritated with all the bashing, plus the nonchalant aswers to simple question which in fact just opened more questions. And so far only the safety glasses question has been aswered...I think a good solution to this issue would be to send a sample to one of the respected members here (no, of course not me, Ehgemus, JayRob, Morgan, Eude...something) one of those, a sample of your high reds, low reds, high greens, and low greens, as well as a pair or two of glasses. Whats better? Giving a free sample to possibly BETTER your business? Or not doing it and completely losing business here? If in fact this has already been done, then I withdraw my comment respectfuly.

Good Day,
~Sean

....mike umm.....did you by chanse buy any other lasers from rayfoss? im getting a 50mw from them....

* and how ARE the Elite Lasers? this question to everyone...*
* also in my opinion, the ony part that looks somewhat almost maybe like Wicked Lasers, is the little red things under the name of the company..it looks like a splat*

Last edited:
btw the way the also have theat little part that says choose lasers by color thats also on freaklasers.com :p..just throwin that out there D:

My Quantum 200mW should be here tomorrow according to UPS. I'll let you guys know how the laser performs. :)

Elitelasers: Hello. You just banged the core of the advanced knowledged people, which will not buy anything (even superior quality) If they have no Idea, what are they buying from you. I´m one of the future customers here, looking for nice greenie. If LPF members wont approove you are doing well, I´m going to spend my hundreds of dollars elsewhere, but surely not YOU. Others will be the same for sure. Think about it. Other thoughts has been said...

Status
Not open for further replies.