Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Electromagnetic Spectrum (HUGE Image)

Try to find the little spectrum we're used to playing with ;)

1260675741893.jpg

Rob

Woah that's pretty neat.

Oh and I found our little piece that we play in. ;)

ZRTMWA

This might be as stupid as the question quoted above but what does the chart mean by "Power and Telephone"?

vk2fro

I found the visible spectrum quicker than it took me to find the 11m chook band and the 80m ham band LOL :)

Thank you, Niko...I was looking for a new desktop...this is perfect.

But where is c-flat? D-sharp?:

Anyone remember this one? rawful!

Wow.. that one really got to you, huh Cyparagon? I mean I know I had an off day, but you're just not gonna let that one die, are you? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that at least a few times in your life you've had an off day yourself. I know it's a real stretch and all, given your charming personality and your kind, helpful demeanor. I mean, every time I see a post of yours I think to myself: "Man, that Cyparagon is such a nice, friendly guy. He must surely be peachy perfect!" Given that all facets of your life and personality are clearly immaculate, it must be true!!

Last edited:
Great image. I like this one better then the "new" one. Color is just better then black bars. Certainly looks old where did you find it?

you're just not gonna let that one die, are you?

I brought it up once. Not that it's a good reason: but you were supposed to be gone remember? What you don't know can't hurt you. I apologize if you took offense. My problem is I don't like using smileys.

^where I come from, that's called talking shit about someone behind their back.

but really, the reason I took a vacation in the first place is because of how i react to this kind of stuff.. so I accept your apology and we'll let that be that. It's better off for everyone that way.