Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ElectroDroid

Hello all, just thought I'd post this here as this seemed the best spot to put it. I happened across a very handy & interestingly informative app on my phone the other day, & seeing as there are quite a few WELL QUALIFIED builders on this Forum, I thought that they would maybe find this handy to have on their own phones. This applies to experienced & beginner alike. The app is called ElectroDroid & contains a plethora of information that anyone engaged in building electronic devices should find this a VERY HANDY APP to have at your fingertips. I GOOGLED the app name & here is just a small part of what this app contains;

ElectroDroid Pro

Iero
EuzOSVA_PrcVBpIQusF68TSWJowIIhDVlVbC2MfaQMDbUKNNc6NEp98h0noaiWo8ILQ=w124

(2,699)

$2.69 Buy

GvWF_4pn_D32Ubvw2Hu65j3JG7kN0RcFnsVfFLGfPZ4nFH5wyXYDdIa7cZJIGZJNrjFC=w705

More from developer

See more

Users who viewed this also viewed

Users who installed this also installed

About This App

Rating:(2,699)Updated:August 9, 2012Current Version:Varies with deviceRequires Android:Varies with deviceCategory:ToolsInstalls:10,000 - 50,000
chart
last 30 days

Size:Varies with devicePrice:$2.69Content Rating:Everyone
Description

Powerful collection of electronics tools and reference.A must for any enthusiastThis is the Donate version of ElectroDroid (without ads)
ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and reference; it includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistor ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 astable calculator;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, FireWire, Jack, XLR, RCA, DMX, ATX, Molex, EIDE, SATA);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII code);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all caluculators;
...and more to come!
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.demisoft.it

More

Visit Developer's Website
App Screenshots

left_fade.png
DZeacvi072PCDDac9j0qb_Z3Ou9fs01qAePoL3zPowc1PoLP0v9pmMEo2WHz0KaBetU=h230
dp_-4HxCbFXJHFBLrxIW5V-6oIsraUfIQ-l3YsPGj0t5d3XLr4zWw_pMva1MdcxdWic=h230
0lOwdW40P2pf9T7jhdPuzFoKrWYORFN4XyIuKkPVP_Ozipy3LUt5WC0bI-Yd_wDvd8g=h230
NvPDncBTgADQNSQNfLuc75DaAG2eLCg51Oi6FMx5UAZU_fSs__LaRCSbHlkPeC4s4UlT=h230
jH_4jWEPC2myArNrIUot9c5LVlr2axYQzLUUM51vr_SMXKraF3jdILONx7wnwZji-w=h230
InuxC9ixYr6G_Gt2jmrBHfsq_uIjubHp7ZzuPI81AyaTraBK13kbqzLhljTCa7dAulRe=h230
bY2NmmJpHnRWII-QrXz6_2Uof-rLNNlh7bAy3KiIO9yslpzaNCcGNDhNRygqvfaYPyo=h230
4dXFWaU87_N10su3WYbRyM3Y454cB7XLzT66CEwxxQeejKEf3EiGIIA_dNX5gXrwoNw=h230

right_fade.png

User Reviews

Write a Review >

5 star 2,4504 star 2233 star 172 star 01 star 9
Average rating:

Cahno Aetherel - August 14, 2012 - HTC One X with version 3.1Very Handy Guide

I love how practical this app is, it is so handy to have this information just in the mobile and always ready for those last minute and unexpected queries.

Frank - August 19, 2012 - Samsung Galaxy S with version 3.1Excellent

Fantastic app with a wealth of information for only $2.69. Too cheap for what you get. Developer is very supportive. The Pro version is worth the money, even if only to support the developer and to enhance the app further. Great for the hobbyist, which I am.

anand - August 12, 2012 - Version 3.1Excellent app. Very usefull for quick reference. Highly recomended. Good work ...

Excellent app. Very usefull for quick reference. Highly recomended. Good work developer

Read All User Reviews›

Sorry, but I didn't know how to re-size what I GOOGLED so that it would have fit the page better. It makes for a great reference & guide for most electronic questions though. Please let me know what y'all think. As for myself, I'm not that deeply into electronics but was flabbergasted by all the important info contained in this app, & all for just over $2.00 !!! If I was really into electronics like some of you WHIZ-KIDS on LPF, I'd SURELY
have THIS APP on my phone, (or PC)............................... rob

PS, I just became aware of the additional $$$ that the app developer charges if you want to get ALL the info contained in this app, but for the convenience of having all of this information at your fingertips, I still think it's a good deal !!!!!

Last edited:

Hi Jerry, SOOO much better now thanks to the LPF TROOPERS that helped out so much!!!!
I can actually get a good nights sleep now that THAT "SWORD OF DAMOCLES "is no longer hanging over my head!!! Thanks for askin'.
What did ya think about that app? Pretty informative, no???
Take care pal,.............. rob

I am really glad to hear things are going better for you Rob :yh:

Have a good weekend :beer:

Hi Jerry, SOOO much better now thanks to the LPF TROOPERS that helped out so much!!!!
I can actually get a good nights sleep now that THAT "SWORD OF DAMOCLES "is no longer hanging over my head!!! Thanks for askin'.

yeah ..i have this app with everycircuit builder add on ...its pretty cool , lots of info & always in ur pocket ...the only thing that really hacks me off is that my phone screen isnt really big enough when im using the circuit builder ..but this on a tablet would be AWSOME !

scott

That is indeed wonderful news! So glad things are looking up for you Rob. :beer: