Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ehgemus/dtr custom 1+w 520nm laser SOLD

SOLD

I would like to sell my fully custom Ehgemus/dtr 1.4W 520nm laser.:whistle: I really sont want to but some unexpected costs are making it to close for comfort to pay rent. and to be honest its kinda to bright to have fun with if that makes any since. never thought id ever say that.

Please see this link for all kinds of info about this laser. http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/e...ate-snow-photos-videos-96312.html#post1401740

Since then the copper wrap has developed a beautiful patina and it gives the laser such an awesome look. it has the g2 lens installed so output is pushing 1400 mw. Battery orientation is - at tailcap

20160921_232651 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

I would like $350 for it and id like to keep this in the states. At least for now

Lets make this deal a bit more enticing ;) I will throw in my survival lasers goggles for free. they are not in perfect condition. there is few small scratches on the lens. but hey there free.

first person to say ill take it gets it followed by prompt pp payment.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

94Z28

Re: Ehgemus/dtr custom 1+w 520nm laser

Nice laser goodluck! Your post of this beauty is one of the first one I ever read even before joining this forum... I think it is what really made me leap into making higher power lasers!

If I hadn't spent so much in the previous weeks, this one would be mine... Nonetheless great laser and good luck selling! To bad you have to let it go.

Reactions: GSS

If only I had $350 in spare cash :cryyy:

This is exactly what I have been looking for and now that its shown up I haven't got the mula for it. Darn

Goodluck on your sale! Beautiful wavelength and amazing host!

BobMc

I would like to sell my fully custom Ehgemus/dtr 1.4W 520nm laser.:whistle: I really sont want to but some unexpected costs are making it to close for comfort to pay rent. and to be honest its kinda to bright to have fun with if that makes any since. never thought id ever say that.

Please see this link for all kinds of info about this laser. http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/e...ate-snow-photos-videos-96312.html#post1401740

Since then the copper wrap has developed a beautiful patina and it gives the laser such an awesome look. it has the g2 lens installed so output is pushing 1400 mw. Battery orientation is - at tailcap

20160921_232651 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

I would like $350 for it and id like to keep this in the states. At least for now

first person to say ill take it gets it followed by prompt pp payment.

Thanks for looking
Man, That's one beauty of a Laser!! I can understand you not wanting to sell it. That would break my heart to part with that. But life happens, hope you find a good home for it. ( please don't tempt me because it would go real nice next to my Sanwu), so I'm not putting my glasses on to see it real well, because I can withstand anything but temptation! but Christmas is coming up, so,??? -----

Last edited:

I also have a fully working 200+ mw scf fi lasers 520nm 501b if anyone whats it. $60 bucks shipped

EDIT:SOLD

Last edited:

I just made a sale with in a sale. maybe ill go another step farther and put a sale in a sale that's already in a sale. Saleception :cool:

Last edited:

Lets make this deal a bit more enticing ;) I will throw in my survival lasers goggles for free. they are not in perfect condition. there is few small scratches on the lens. but hey there free.

Reactions: GSS

Do you know what lens it has? I assume it's a DTR g2 but I just wanna make sure :D

Bounty

Is this laser still available? I'm very tempted..

How is your dad Alex? Last time I bought a laser from you you posted you were selling your lasers due to his medical issues; other priorities and wrote you were getting out of the laser pointer hobby, still off loading them?

How is your dad Alex? Last time I bought a laser from you you posted you were selling your lasers due to his medical issues; other priorities and wrote you were getting out of the laser pointer hobby, still off loading them?

Hey whats up. My father is doing great now. The cancer was defeated and is not coming back. Hes still having some after effects almost a year later. Thanks for asking.

Ya this laser is all i have left other then cheap ebay ones. I love lasers but where i moved to is really not conducive to lasers as im 1 mile from a military airbase. 1 day im sure ill get back into it

Good to see he is doing better, still have the 1W 638nm red I bought from you, does a nice beam when expanded 10x, but a big fan shaped beam a few hundred feet out without it.

This offer still up? I've been looking for a custom host and a 1.4W green. I'm just checking because this is very enticing to me:D