Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Eggs, yup it's about egg's...

diachi

Haggis is delicious. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Especially deep fried!

I hate all things mutton. Can't stand the taste of it no matter how it's prepared. Having the sheep's entrails stuffed into its stomach and deep fried would send me gagging, I assure you.

diachi

I hate all things mutton. Can't stand the taste of it no matter how it's prepared. Having the sheep's entrails stuffed into its stomach and deep fried would send me gagging, I assure you.

:crackup:

Can't usually taste much over the spices.

Hi,
I guess you have to acquire a taste for it, I would try it if it came with a stomach pump.

Rich:)

Benm

I've never tried haggis, so i wouldn't discard it before at least having a taste of it.

I like mutton (muscle) meat, so that certainly would not be a problem. I generally dislike organ meat though, but there are always exceptions. In holland it's fairly common to have sausages containing liver, which many people like. Personally i'm not a big fan due to the smell mostly, the taste is actually quite nice.

I think you need to be a bit open to at least trying a food (as long as it is safe to eat) before discarding it. Once in a while you can be pleasantly surprised - i generally hate anything vegetable based, but when in the middle east i started to like hummus. I still generally hate beans though, and when in mexico never got used to those darn refrittas they tend to put in/on.... well everything ;)

GSS

Diachi, are you one of those that put hot sauce on everything? I don't get it when people do as it burns your taste buds and then can't taste a thing:undecided:
Liver I like but now that i'm older I can't eat it as I know its an organ that filters toxins and it grosses me out a bit plus the texture.
I'm not to keen on trying weird foods such as frog legs, smell is a strong thing psyche wise and the thought reminds me of the smell when we dissected frogs in school.
No bull balls or I think "Rocky Mountain Oysters":whistle: No snake, no squirrel and not even rabbit as I did once and the tiny bones and sweeter taste got to me..I'm getting alot of phobia's as I age:(
Greek Easter lamb intestine soup I still eat but that comes from growing up on it, but if I were told to try it for the first time now I probably wouldn't. The old timers eat the lambs head eye balls, brains, tongue etc.. Not me:eek:

Last edited:
When I see a skinned lambs head in the meat section out here in southwest Asia, it really creeps me out.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I'm not surprised. :eek: :scared:

20100518-lambs-head-hp.jpg

GSS

When I was young like 5 6 or 7 my Aunt use to chase me around the house with the skinned head, tongue and teeth sticking out and all just like pic shows:whistle:
She was great woman with a good heart just doing it for laughs:eg::)
Oh I ran like a little girl!

Edit: Curtis I still run and scream to this day when I see one:shhh:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
How are you a functional human being after being chased by that as a kid? It looks like something out of Hannibal Lecter.

hannibal-2001-mason-verger-face-gary-oldman-review.jpg

Y'all crack me up. :crackup:

Next Australia Day, I'll put a goanna on the spit, just for you guys.
Donk will be doing the cooking.
Who knows, he may even light the barbie with one of my lasers. :whistle:
Book your plane tickets.
Saturday, 26 January, 2019.

:beer:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I wish I could take you up on that. Well, as long as there is no skinned heads. :D
My sisters birthday is the day before.