Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Economic lab heatsink?

Rifter

Looking for cheap heatsink to hold 12mm aixiz module for bench testing. Thanks.

RayJay

Yeah i'd go the Mrcrouse one with optional fins.

Actually, I'm going to get one!

Rifter

Yeah i'd go the Mrcrouse one with optional fins.

Actually, I'm going to get one!

Im attempting it at the moment but he has not responded to any of my pm's for the past week, I have pm;ed him about a few hosts/heatsinks for a few projects now.

Good thing im not in a hurry for any of them :)

Im attempting it at the moment but he has not responded to any of my pm's for the past week, I have pm;ed him about a few hosts/heatsinks for a few projects now.

Good thing im not in a hurry for any of them :)

He is a full time student and may be away from LPF for days at a time. Its better to post in one of his threads before sending him a PM, even if you just say PM sent, then he will get an email of your post and he will respond faster.

Alan

Rifter

He is a full time student and may be away from LPF for days at a time. Its better to post in one of his threads before sending him a PM, even if you just say PM sent, then he will get an email of your post and he will respond faster.

Alan

good idea

I have the AixiZ one. It's very loose fitting, unfortunately. I don't know if this problem has been fixed. Most
of the Chinese ones are probably the same way. Forum members make the best stuff.

For a labby, I have found the best thing are those fan cooled rectangular modules. They don't fit the
standard 12mm AixiZ, but instead come with their own type of module.

Last edited: