Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ebay&Paypal !!

So i bin in Germany like 10days ago and i confirmed me paypal and ebay and it worked fine, i traveled to Serbia and i try accessing paypal and ebay and the ask for confirmation this time the send a code to email i try login in the email and the email is asking for confirmation so the email send another email code to another email so i try accessing the email and this email is sending code to the other email so i gave up, i traveled to Romania and i try accessing again this time everything is blocked, am currently in Moldova and i try again this time ebay and paypal are not working at all and me email is asking me to login from previous location ware it worked soon am going back to Serbia then Germany then USA and will see if it will work,anyone had issues like this before !!! :(

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I can't say I have Alien Laser. But I hope you can get it sorted out soon. Sounds very frustrating.

Yes, when trying to access through a foreign IP or a proxy.

So i bin in Germany like 10days ago and i confirmed me paypal and ebay and it worked fine, i traveled to Serbia and i try accessing paypal and ebay and the ask for confirmation this time the send a code to email i try login in the email and the email is asking for confirmation so the email send another email code to another email so i try accessing the email and this email is sending code to the other email so i gave up, i traveled to Romania and i try accessing again this time everything is blocked, am currently in Moldova and i try again this time ebay and paypal are not working at all and me email is asking me to login from previous location ware it worked soon am going back to Serbia then Germany then USA and will see if it will work,anyone had issues like this before !!! :(
Looks like you are being Flagged by eBay/PayPal because
of the many different locations that you log in from.

A spoof E-Mail could be sent from many locations just
to fool eBay/PayPal from a Hacker who tries to get into
your account.

I would suggest contacting eBay and PayPal to let them
know where you will be logging in from in the Future..

Jerry

Last edited:

BobMc

Can't answer your question. :(

But man you sure get around! Any problems bringing your lasers with you or do you have to be real careful? Whichever, be safe and enjoy your travels. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
This time i did not take any next time i will its fine bringing the laser,
when i was flying over Austria at around 11pm someone was shinning the laser at the plane i try taking pics but the stooped !!
-
ALASKAN the laser in your profile the skinny one you shod send it too me for special storage its awesome :p

Last edited:

BobMc

when i was flying over Austria at around 11pm someone was shinning the laser at the plane i try taking pics but the stooped !!
-

Curious, were you at cruise altitude (30,000 feet) when the Laser was shined at the plane? Was wondering how bright it was.?

Anyways beam shots in your travel would be great? :D

It was a green laser it was so bright , i will post some pics the locations i visit on me profile soon :)

eBay, PayPal and now laser strikes on your plane???
hmmm, I think someone is after you Alien.....

spacecraft.gif

Where do you get all those gifs, Andrew? You come up with some really funny stuff. :D
Cheers Paul.
I just copy and past the links from gifs from another forum that I'm a moderator on.
There's a different variety on that forum and they sometimes suit my posts here.
Of course it also works the other way too, I use gifs from LPF over there.
Sometimes I don't know whether I'm lasing or gazing.

:crackup:

BobMc

It was a green laser it was so bright , i will post some pics the locations i visit on me profile soon :)

Got me all curious now, :can: being it was so bright. Any chance you might know how high the plane was to give a frame of reference? :thinking: