Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

eazzydeal.com lasers

Hi

I'm slightly skeptical about this one - I had a user on these forums PM me with a link here, also claiming to be able to get them for me.

I've not heard of them before, but this is the laser that makes me thing:

Green laser

Now it claims "True 150mW Output, if not we will provide full refund"

Sounds amazing!

Oh wait....$40.

:(

Sounds to me as though there is something slghtly fishy here, because you can't buy true 150mw green lasers with IR filters on, and not pot-modded or whatever black magic they do to it, for $40.

Someone please confirm my suspicions....

how about instead of buying it you send me 20 bucks and i'll tell you "NO"....

that way you're only out 20 bucks...

and i'll tell you right away...you won't have to wait 3 weeks..

deal?

Jaseth

The reason they call it "True" output is that they are copying the name of the "True 150mW green laser" from DX. Neither of these lasers will be 150mW, more like 80mW (if you are lucky).
They offer a "money back" guarantee because it will make loads of noobs assume that the product is good, and this will bring in a huge extra profit compared to the few people with a LPM who will be able to verify that the laser is below spec and send theirs back for a refund.

Seb

HIMNL9

Also, if you open the specification tab, you see: "Max Output: <= 150mW" ..... LESS or equal to 150mW means "any power from 1 to 150 mW" ..... ;)

Increasing my high speed internet and Hi-def cable

A good friend of mine announced my hd signal depended upon how solid my digital cable tv transmission seemed to be. I've got a comcast cable deal that bundles my broadband internet and digital cable with High definition channels together. My picture appears fantastic, i really do not think it could be much better. However does anybody know if there is any truth to what my mate said.

SIGNATURE:

looks like crap to me and yes unfortunatly its rated as said above 1mW-150mW, they do this so they are actually telling you the truth when your laser arrives underspec. those pens are mass produced based on a prototype that just barley met specs and these are not tested for output power so youd be lucky to get even 80mW. o-like will be back the 29th id recomend you to them, or if you wanna take a chance on underspec but still get your laser try bestofferbuy.com ive gotten some decent lasers from them but nothing will put out more than 100mW. and for those who dislike trial and error BOB still ships to the usa.

Re: Increasing my high speed internet and Hi-def cable

A good friend of mine announced my hd signal depended upon how solid my digital cable tv transmission seemed to be. I've got a comcast cable deal that bundles my broadband internet and digital cable with High definition channels together. My picture appears fantastic, i really do not think it could be much better. However does anybody know if there is any truth to what my mate said.

SIGNATURE:

Wow a comcast spam ad... damn its gettin bad

I'm just going for optotronics 150mw

seems like the smartest deal for me :/