Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX SDLaser 301 (50mW Focusable) [New Pics] + Divergence

I removed the focusing ring
imagem3.jpg

How did you removed the focusing ring?

You just have to unscrew, as you were focusing it to burn. It'll become hard to unscrew. You have to use a little more strengh and it'll come out. =)

X FLY

malinduta instead of necroposting you should create a new thread on the help section or send him a PM.. Also try resizing your pictures before posting.

Hey, is it possible to buy this laser in the USA?
The US is listed and has restrictions, For the #3 in the "some friendly tips" when checking out, is the EMS a way to get it to the US? I dont get it

X FLY

Hey, is it possible to buy this laser in the USA?
The US is listed and has restrictions, For the #3 in the "some friendly tips" when checking out, is the EMS a way to get it to the US? I dont get it

DealExtreme does not sell lasers over 5mW to the USA, but you can find a middle man (someone who buys it and sends it to you)

There are very similar units in that new website... ahn... price angel, price angels, something like that. I don't know if they ship to the US but you can check !

do you think the 150mw and the 200mw versions are also over-speck like yours?
or do you think you just got lucky with ur laser? ^^
thanks

Most of the 50mW are overspec. I'm not very sure about the other versions. People seem to be satisfied with them but none of them have LPMs. I think only two people with a LPM tested it and they were underspec. I thought about buying them, but since there are no decent reviews so far I'll wait.