Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Duck

DJ, when I get my duck I will let you duck-sit him but keep your lasers away from him. Paul is going to be a fiesty one.. I can feel it.

But in all seriousness DJ, where can I buy a duck even if it is in the spring. My only problem with a duck is their poop

I bought my ducks at a store called Farm and Fleet, you probably don't have those over there. :D Any farming store should have them, call them up and ask to see if they will have ducks in spring and what breeds they carry. Usually you can't pre-order anything under 5 or 10 ducks, so find out the date they come in and buy them right when they put them out so nobody buys them out.

try to play FARMVILLE in facebook i got lots of ducks to give there.. :p

They're like 3 bucks a duckling. Your first bag of food will cost more than the duck... :D . With only one duck you won't have to spend much on food though.

They're like 3 bucks a duckling. Your first bag of food will cost more than the duck... :D . With only one duck you won't have to spend much on food though.

Now im just worried about them shitting everywhere :(

Dude get a HUGE box, this is what my uncle does for his puppy and that thing is tiny, and put the duck in it lined with newspaper. All you have to do is find boxes on craiglist or something. some are huge. Then line it with newspaper, you're done. And i could give you all of our newpaper to line your room or another area with it. Get a dog fence if you want something bigger than a huge box and line it with newspaper. See you'll be FINE!!!

Quit worrying. And dude it's california, theres farmland everywhere, we'll just hafta drive over the bay or something

I just used a cardboard box with old towels and stuff for the first month. Do not use newspaper, this will screw up their legs permanently because they will slip on it so much. As long as the ducks are in the grass and not on pavement the crap won't barely be noticeable, the rain will wash it away and fertilize the grass. I don't have much crap where I live because my ducks walk down to a lake down the road and swim there and sleep there most of the time. They come back every morning for food and to see me, once I've been with them a bit they walk back to swim again. The only problem is when I go fish at the lake they always come to see me and scare away the fish. :D

Dude get a HUGE box, this is what my uncle does for his puppy and that thing is tiny, and put the duck in it lined with newspaper. All you have to do is find boxes on craiglist or something. some are huge. Then line it with newspaper, you're done. And i could give you all of our newpaper to line your room or another area with it. Get a dog fence if you want something bigger than a huge box and line it with newspaper. See you'll be FINE!!!

Quit worrying. And dude it's california, theres farmland everywhere, we'll just hafta drive over the bay or something

Haha schweet. Ill let you duck-sit Paul if your mum is alright with it :)

I just used a cardboard box with old towels and stuff for the first month. Do not use newspaper, this will screw up their legs permanently because they will slip on it so much. As long as the ducks are in the grass and not on pavement the crap won't barely be noticeable, the rain will wash it away and fertilize the grass. I don't have much crap where I live because my ducks walk down to a lake down the road and swim there and sleep there most of the time. They come back every morning for food and to see me, once I've been with them a bit they walk back to swim again. The only problem is when I go fish at the lake they always come to see me and scare away the fish. :D

May I have a picture? :D

"Dude get a HUGE box, this is what my uncle...."

Dude, are you sure you have the right gender? :thinking:

Mum's duh word.

BTW, UCD is kinda out in the boonies (never mind Sacramento) that they prolly let you keep (not in the dorms) a duck. Or to.

I once saw a sign down a narrow stairway in an English pub: "Duck. Or grouse."

Ouch!

Mum's duh word.

BTW, UCD is kinda out in the boonies (never mind Sacramento) that they prolly let you keep (not in the dorms) a duck. Or to.

I once saw a sign down a narrow stairway in an English pub: "Duck. Or grouse."

Ouch!

I hope that is the case :)
I have a month left til I move

ZRTMWA

That's awesome! I would love to have a pet that I could just let it be outside by itself all day. You don't have to worry about them getting hit by cars or wild animals or anything like that?

Surely San Carlos has a few duck farms.

In the whole Bay Area?

Try Bolinas. Bolinas has some of the strangest inhabitants.