Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Duck

Thats an hour and a half away!
Im looking for something real close...

May I have a picture? :D
What do you want a picture of?

That's awesome! I would love to have a pet that I could just let it be outside by itself all day. You don't have to worry about them getting hit by cars or wild animals or anything like that?
It is nice that they know their way around the neighborhood...luckily the neighbors like them. They only have to cross the road in one place that is easy to see so they haven't been hit by cars, and when they are on the lake wild animals don't mess with them. When I had ducklings an animal got the mom because of the peeping noise that attracts hungry animals. Other than that they do fine on their own.

What do you want a picture of?

It is nice that they know their way around the neighborhood...luckily the neighbors like them. They only have to cross the road in one place that is easy to see so they haven't been hit by cars, and when they are on the lake wild animals don't mess with them. When I had ducklings an animal got the mom because of the peeping noise that attracts hungry animals. Other than that they do fine on their own.

Your ducks :)

Bijan there's not going to be anything close! Have to go out to the farmlands

Want to come with? Oh btw DJ, I got my 100mw Stargazer & 50mW Green from Rayfoss. Waterproofs are coming tomorrow

ZRTMWA

That sucks about the mommy duck styropyro. I've heard of people letting their dogs run around in woods all day and the dogs will just use the doggie doors when they want to come back in. I could never do that with our beagle. He would just sniff off to neverland looking for food and get lost.