Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR?

Giannis_TDM

Perhaps I wasn't paying attention, but what happened to DTR's laser shop? I just went there and it's all dead links :-(
welp I think from 2019 IIRC? the actual dtr dissapeared and handed his shop to one of his friends after that I got no clue.

That's too bad that site no longer exists. It had all the driving current/voltage vs. optical output photos and videos. 😢

aug

Perhaps I wasn't paying attention, but what happened to DTR's laser shop? I just went there and it's all dead links :-(
Yep, it appears google disabled the site as that version of Google sites is deprecated.

The new site has been up for a while.

dtrslasershop.com

I know Jordan kind of stepped out awhile ago and he had, or at least he said that his employee was handling all of the purchases. I miss him as I would email him with questions and he always responded with the answers I needed. Things haven't been the same there for awhile.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Feel free to email me at info at DTRsLaserShop.com and I’ll answer your questions or consult DTR if needed.
Thank you Aug. We need dtrs shop up and running. I think I can say that for virtually everyone here interested in the hobby.

farbe2

Especially the pictures of diode current vs voltage vs output where very helpful!
I used them sooo many times.
With them gone, e.g. not in the new shop, the new shop is essentially useless for me.

It doesn't hold more value than any generic Chinese eBay seller, with them being cheaper, it doesn't make sense to buy at DTR anymore. :(

Giannis_TDM

Especially the pictures of diode current vs voltage vs output where very helpful!
I used them sooo many times.
With them gone, e.g. not in the new shop, the new shop is essentially useless for me.

It doesn't hold more value than any generic Chinese eBay seller, with them being cheaper, it doesn't make sense to buy at DTR anymore. :(
Agreed.

H,
yes he only has two drivers to be selected . We need an assortment of drivers Buck and especially boost without having to order them from a foreign land C---A
Mar 29, 2014 check out the link .. remember when we had a choice.Days gone by :cry:
Rich:)

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

H,
yes he only has two drivers to be selected . We need an assortment of drivers Buck and especially boost without having to order them from a foreign land C---A
Mar 29, 2014 check out the link .. remember when we had a choice.Days gone by :cry:
Aww cmon now, don't forget bout me :) shipping from Greece to America is also only 6$ or so and I price my drivers accordingly 5$ cheaper than DTR so they are cheaper including shipping even tho IMO and based on the fact I have literally had 0 failed drivers from when I started making them are higher quality and tested to higher standards.... :(

Hell! even besides that I've published open source designs for boost and buck, you just get the boards made and assemble them yourselves! (tho not really cost nor labor effective in quantities of sub 10, that also shows how low my margins are.. aka non existent) You can find them on my website https://sites.google.com/view/giannislasershack/home

Last edited:
Hi G,
No offense you have great drivers buddy. I was only reminiscing when we had a multitude of a great selection. Hope you checked out the link I posted what an assortment we had back then. Keep up the good work .