Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DTR Missing Order

Hi everyone i placed an order with dtr on 23rd of april i orderd 4x micro flex drive v5 and 10 v4 12mm copper modules for 5.6mm laser diodes items was in the uk at 5th of may and on the 8th of may it says the items was delivered i have not got any item must of gone to the wrong address or something this is not an attack on dtr or anything dtr is a nice guy ive placed lots of orders with him and got the items no prob hope this gets sorted for me.

Last edited:

Encap

Hi everyone i placed an order with dtr on 23rd of april i orderd 4x micro flex drive v5 and 10 v4 12mm copper modules for 5.6mm laser diodes items was in the uk at 5th of may and on the 8th of may it says the items was delivered i have not got any item must of gone to the wrong address or something this is not an attack on dtr or anything dtr is a nice guy ive placed lots of orders with him and got the items no prob hope this gets sorted for me.

Nothing anyone on LPF can do---so...

Email DTR about it and check with the delivery people locally telling them it shows as delivered and you never received it---could be delivery people error -maybe they can locate it or the package could have been stolen by someone if the delivery guys left it for you without getting a signature.

Last edited:

So... what are you saying or trying to say...:thinking:

If you have delivery issues with DTR (Jordan)
then it seems logical to contact DTR.
How can any member here which had nothing
to do with your order possibly be able to help
you......:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:

Gazen

Contact DTR, he sorted out an issue with my order, never heard anything but good from his customers.

dtr is the best guy i contacted him but no reply yet all my other orders have been good he ships fast and packs them well.

Call the local post office of your zip code with the tracking number and tell them your package was misdelivered. It has happened to me, usually when there is a new carrier that doesn't know the route. If you can find the carrier for the day it was delivered, he/she might be able to recover it for you.

Encap

Call the local post office of your zip code with the tracking number and tell them your package was misdelivered. It has happened to me, usually when there is a new carrier that doesn't know the route. If you can find the carrier for the day it was delivered, he/she might be able to recover it for you.

He is in the UK---is a bit different in several ways but he said in post # 4 the he contacted the Post Office and they are looking into it.

Sorry, I missed the fact you are in the UK. I have no advice to give about their postal system. I hope you get it worked out.

The post office said it can take up to 8 days to get any news about the item.

DTR

Sent over a copy of the label to check to see if any issues with the address but it does look good based on previous orders. Hopefully it will pop up which most of time they do when I see this. Could be post man scanning them and forgetting to drop the item putting in a redeliver bin when they get back at the end of the run which may get redelivered in the next few days or it could be waiting at the post for a request to redeliver or possibly delivered it to a neighbor.

Anywyay Let me know if it does pop up or when the post gets back with you.:beer:

Happens to me from stuff I order online from time to time, I've had stuff show as delivered, only to show up three days later. I suspect, mis-delivered. Other items never show delivered, when they were. USPS does a poor job in Alaska, this has happened too many times, my neighbors have the same problem. Twice I eagerly opened packages when expecting something to find the unexpected, then turning the package over and seeing the wrong name! Ooops.... should have looked, but my vision isn't as good as it used to be, that's my story for just being too eager to rip into packages. Maybe the same issues going on in the UK, I imagine the same problems we have. I do think the postman sometimes shows delivered on purpose due to time restrictions when they haven't made it out of the post office yet, but your issue a bit different.

Last edited: