Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Dtr is the man!!!

Nute

I just wanted to say that I ordered a copper module with 3 element glass lens for a 5.6mm diode on Saturday night and received it on Monday morning. I know it was late when I ordered my module Saturday, but I still managed to receive it on Monday!. This guy has amazing customer service, and answers any and all questions you may have very promptly! I don't know how he does it, but as quick as the products arrive, you would think that he delivers them himself! If you don't already know him, I will highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you for your very prompt shipment, and amazing customer service Mr. Jordan Ramey! I look forward to many more transactions in the future! Was truly a pleasure to do business with you!

-Nute

Reactions: rhd

VisibleGreen

Banned
Yeah DTR is a great guy to do business with. I go to his site whenever I need a diode or two.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I love how fast he sends orders out.

Last edited:

XD001

Yes, DTR is quite nice (not quite-- I mean extremely) the USPS didn't update tracking for 2 days, and we did the 2-3 day shipping, so I contacted DTR, and he sorted it out, the package is now on its way to my home :) thanks to DTR,

He even was about to send a new one if the old one didn't show up (as long as if I ever receive the old one. I send it back), but it did which is good for both of us..

Anyways, what I am trying to say is: DTR, is great to deal with, helpful, and just plain out 'awesome'.

Last edited:

Nute

Some other companies could certainly take some pointers from him!

TheGreaterWatt

LPF Site Supporter
Some other companies could certainly take some pointers from him!
I see what you did there! :na:

DTR is definitely the friendliest guy in lasers. His customer service is impeccable.

Reiign

i just purchased a module off him. He has been absolutley awesome so far!

USAbro

Banned
I'm gonna have to try him. Right now I need a 300mw 650nm diode.

RGB

My thanks to DTR, too. It took 6 days for my beautiful Opnext 120mW 638nm to get to Switzerland. Packaging was also very good.
:thanks: