- Dec 30, 2006
1. Hopefully, your banking that the US or Canada agent has already weeded through the bad companies to deal with and in order to protect their own reputation, only deal in good stuff.Laq said:the fact that you order a laser from another country, like Canada, US, or UK,, is just to get around bad reputation by china roots. however its probably just imported from there, and stacked in those country's before shipped out. no higher or lower quality than buying it straight from china in the first place i think.
2. Its also nice to be able to pick up a phone to correspond.
3. Mail isn't so risky.
4. Not to mention, its nice to know your "really" communicating and on the same page as the other person speaks good English.
5. Nor are RMA's such a potential nightmare.
6. All else fails, its nice to know you have an arm of the law that can "will" touch them if things were to ever get out of hand.
But DL is an excellent company considering the work practices of many of the companies coming out of China.