Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DRAGON LASERS LAB/BENCH LASER REVIEW

Timelord, I hate you :mad: it's more like envy than hate, but whatever!! I still want a laser
too many nice lasers!!! I gotta get me some! ;D ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

lazerlover said:
Timelord, I hate you :mad: it's more like envy than hate, but whatever!! I still want a laser
too many nice lasers!!! I gotta get me some! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Save you pennies and you can have lasers ;)

T

timelord

The Aries is still the daddy but all the others totally rock too :cool: :cool: :cool:

nice review rhere matey, and a brucie bonus that its a freebie :D

Fun for in the house, but guess not really portable, but then you have got the a few pointers to go with it ;)

S

SenKat

Biffter said:
nice review rhere matey, and a brucie bonus that its a freebie :D

Fun for in the house, but guess not really portable, but then you have got the a few pointers to go with it ;)

Get a power inverter for the car, mate !

LL --

I know a greenie is a real show off laser but don't underestimate that SK red. When it comes to burning, I get my reds which can be focused and smoke things.
The beam may not be impressive but the smoke IS !!

Mike

SenKat said:
[quote author=Biffter link=1181077527/15#20 date=1181181051]nice review rhere matey, and a brucie bonus that its a freebie :D

Get a power inverter for the car, mate ![/quote]
I have one of those, comes in handy for charging the mp3 player when i forget at home, but still wouldn't be best portable for lasering :p

Justin

I couldn't resist... Now doesn't that look like a more complete collection?  ;)

Attachments

• TimelordsWishlist.jpg
    TimelordsWishlist.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 821
T

timelord

I hope that's the 400mw ;) Now that is a complete collection :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Justin

Hey, considering that I just Photoshopped it in there it could be a Hercules-600 for all you know! ;) (They DO exist, they're just extraordinarily rare!)

T

timelord

Justin said:
Hey, considering that I just Photoshopped it in there it could be a Hercules-600 for all you know! ;) (They DO exist, they're just extraordinarily rare!)
Tell me more :eek: :eek: Once I've got nearer my target I'll be putting a deposit on one ;)

Justin

Well, since we produce such large quantities of Hercules we occasionally get "freak" units. These are lasers which, through luck and circumstance, have exeedingly high quality crystals, perfect optical alignment, a brilliant high-output diode and excellent heat dissapation. The "freak" units used to be the Hercules-400s, but since we improved the diode (2.5W now) and we're using better quality KTP we now produce 400-450mW quite regularly. What this means, though, is that the "freak" units are now in the 500-600mW range. They are not regularly stocked or advertised because our ability to supply them is inconsistent, but we do sell them when they come along. If anyone is interested you can send me an email at sales@laserglow.com (or call 1.416.729.7976) and I'll let you know how you can reserve one of these ultra-high output Hercules.

Just keep in mind, a regularly available Hercules-400 runs for USD $2989 these days, so you can expect that a very rare Herc-500+ will cost a few pennies more. For exact pricing and availability please contact me directly.

PS. That module that DL sent you is the same as our LCS-532 which has been available from Laserglow all along. Check http://www.laserglow.com/10.html for details. It's the least expensive/mW green laser module on our site, and one of our customers even sucessfully generated holograms using one!

T

timelord

Here's a little video of the lab laser making a time tunnel :cool:

Attachments

• Lab_Laser_Time_tunnel______.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 47