Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

DRAGON LASERS LAB/BENCH LASER REVIEW

Tallaxo

"Good heavens you boys" he has got the scanner bug now ;)

Great Vid Lee.

Jase

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Niiiiiiiice ! :cool: Whatcha using for your tunnel, Lee ?
It's a very cheap DC motor, 2 AAA batteries blue tack to hold it all together LOL!! and a block of wood to sit it on ;) The DC motor was ripped out of an old walkman tape cassette. The mirror is one of those mosaic mirrors you sent me mounted with blue tack again ;)

All in all it was a five minute knock up :D with scraps of junk and Lazergirl looking at me all confused thinking 'what is he up to now' :D

Attachments

millionaire

Lee in your video of it lighting a match why did it take so long. I have seen your 125 dl which is roughly the same power light on up instantly. why did this bench laser take so long?

Nanuke

Hi guys, I looking for buy complete power supply JMDL10-06. I'm absolutely frustrated. Could you please help me? Thank you Filip

Attachments

Last edited:

GSS

Nanuke,
I really recommend you do some type of intro thread as you will get blasted for posting on a 10 year old thread:can:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You do have to admit that a 10 year necro post has got to be close to record setting! ;)

paul1598419

I was wondering what was going on when I first looked here. Man, this is an OOLD thread! No excuse for this.