Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers 589nm 50mw Handheld

DB8088

Thanks, xirrious. This will be my third and yeah, the color is gorgeous!

Last laser is now sold. Thanks everyone!

Ahh, I am a bit sad as I was so close to getting it, oh well. It looks like I will try and find a way to get 589 in my collection through other means.

Thanks though, for Keeping me in mind!

Thanks, xirrious. This will be my third and yeah, the color is gorgeous!

And DB8088, I hope you enjoy an awesome laser! :beer:

Last edited:

DB8088

Thanks, viper. I feel bad now. I didn't even know I was still on the list, so I have to thank Jmillerdoc again! You'll get one, I'm sure of it! All the best!!

Thanks, viper. I feel bad now. I didn't even know I was still on the list, so I have to thank Jmillerdoc again! You'll get one, I'm sure of it! All the best!!

Well, i wouldn't say there was a proper list. You asked about an hour after RayJay asked. When he bailed out I figured the only proper thing to do was ask you next.

DB8088- there is a coupon available for you if you wan't 10% off a beam expander. Also, i will Notify Adam that you participated in the GB so he can upgrade you to a silver membership if you want it. I would suggest you go to their website now and create a user profile so when I notify Adam he will have something to upgrade.

I just notified Adam about DB8088 joining the GB late.

Also, I notified Adam I was considering doing another GB in about one month.

Consider this a feeler of sorts. If you are interested in an upcoming GB, or k ow someone who may be, please EMAIL me (please email, no PMs on this prelim list, use the forum tool to email me, much easier for me to keep track of filing them in a folder).

I will start a early list now. When emailing please indicate 1) absolutely will participate 2) probably will participate.

Depending on how much response I get from this feeler here I may speed the process up a bit.

Jmillerdoc

Ahh, I am a bit sad as I was so close to getting it, oh well. It looks like I will try and find a way to get 589 in my collection through other means.

Thanks though, for Keeping me in mind!

And DB8088, I hope you enjoy an awesome laser! :beer:

If you don't mind waiting for about one month to kick off a second group buy you can probably get much more bang for your buck here than elsewhere. Adam was so kind as to offer free shipping to me, an upgrade on every participant's account to silver, and a coupon for 10% off a beam expander. I suspect the same will follow on a second GB, if not more.

Also, for all those who participated in this last GB, if you join a second one I will ask Adam to upgrade to Gold Membership.

Additionally, since I personally don't need any more beam expanders, etc, any freebies given to the organizer (me) will be randomly donated to one of the participants. Last time Adam ended up throwing a free beam expander in with the batch as a gratuity for organizing this GB. I suspect I can get another on a second for one lucky participant.

I am going to go ahead and post a feeler now for a second GB, what the heck. You guys were so awesome to deal with it was truly a pleasure organizing this last one.

DB8088

DB8088- there is a coupon available for you if you wan't 10% off a beam expander. Also, i will Notify Adam that you participated in the GB so he can upgrade you to a silver membership if you want it. I would suggest you go to their website now and create a user profile so when I notify Adam he will have something to upgrade.

That's very kind of you. I'll get over there and open an account. Thank you, Jmillerdoc, again! Lol

DB8088

It seems I already had an account. The next GB, I'm in if it's not the 589...I certainly don't need another!

DB8088

I may have spoken too soon. I just received the unit and it's beyond comparison. I have two others, both CNI, one 80mW measures at 140 and a CNI pointer, but the Dragon has a brilliance and color that makes me want to join the second GB...don't surprised, Jmillerdoc! I'm going to put it to the LaserBee 7W (just recalibrated and fine-tuned) and see what happens...I'll post the results. I have to say that Jmillerdoc has not in anyway fluffed this laser. It's spectacular.

yeah, I think you and I got the strong ones. mine's been doing about 120-130 on fresh (but well used) batteries. It does a phenomenal job, too bad the runtime is so short.

It is really not a problem, it was a first come first serve thing, so I am not upset about it.

If you don't mind waiting for about one month to kick off a second group buy you can probably get much more bang for your buck here than elsewhere. Adam was so kind as to offer free shipping to me, an upgrade on every participant's account to silver, and a coupon for 10% off a beam expander. I suspect the same will follow on a second GB, if not more.

And it looks like a second GB maybe happening, so I am totally interested in it. And I am fine waiting a month. I'll be sending an email to you soon Jmillerdoc!