Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Doughtnuts day @krispykreme

oikos

There are KrispyKremes in the UK!!!???!!!

Why wasn't I informed of this...?

Rob

obviously u don't tweet?

krispy.jpg

LOL, you guys and Krispy Kremes...I grew up in the town where Krispy Kreme is headquartered, their headquarters was right by my mom's commute to work. Our school fundraisers were quite often selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts, they would give them to the school cheap enough to we could make huge profits off of selling them 50cents apiece or $5 for a dozen. I practically grew up on those things, definitely the best doughnuts out there.

My alma mater, NC State Univ, also has a big charity event now called the Krispy Kreme Challenge. You start at the school's bell tower, run 2 miles to the nearest Krispy Kreme store, eat 1 dozen doughnuts, and then run 2 miles back to the belltower. If you do it in under 1 hour WITHOUT BARFING, then you've completed the Krispy Kreme Challenge. The winners do it in around 25 to 30 minutes.

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

This year 6000 racers ate 72,000 doughnuts and raised $40,000 for the NC Children's Hospital, and Krispy Kreme donates all the doughnuts (LOL, that sounds funny) every year.

Last edited:

daguin

LOL, you guys and Krispy Kremes...I grew up in the town where Krispy Kreme was founded, their headquarters was right by my mom's commute to work. Our school fundraisers were quite often selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts, they would give them to the school cheap enough to we could make huge profits off of selling them 50cents apiece or $5 for a dozen. I practically grew up on those things, definitely the best doughnuts out there.

My alma mater, NC State Univ, also has a big charity event now called the Krispy Kreme Challenge. You start at the school's bell tower, run 2 miles to the nearest Krispy Kreme store, eat 1 dozen doughnuts, and then run 2 miles back to the belltower. If you do it in under 1 hour WITHOUT BARFING, then you've completed the Krispy Kreme Challenge. The winners do it in around 25 to 30 minutes.

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

This year 6000 racers ate 72,000 doughnuts and raised $40,000 for the NC Children's Hospital, and Krispy Kreme donates all the doughnuts (LOL, that sounds funny) every year.

They donate the doughnuts

We need a video of Angelina Jolie saying that out loud :whistle:

Peace,
dave