Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Don't take the bait lads...

Timelord said:
Like I said I'm a patient man so I hope some of you like surprises  ::)  

I like surprises, well mostly.  Though I don't like the ones that start with "Hi honey, guess what ??", because what could possibly follow that statement is:

"I'm pregnant"
"I just got back from the VD Clinic"
"I just finished cleaning out your Workshop for you"
"My Mother is coming to stay with us for 6 months"
"I found 8 puppies on the side of the road"
"My shift was cancelled for tonight and I can go with you to that party at the Club House now"
"I've decided to try celabacey, I think it would be good for our relationship"

tomcat

flushed the little n00b out real good :) nothing flushes trolls out like threads like this

I really feel like Timelord is running out of ideas... he keeps referring to surprises, and saying things like 'i'll let this go for now'
If he had anything left he'd use it. What I see now is an angry old sod with nothing left to complain about. Though I'm sure he'll continue to complain about the same old crap.

Things

LOL, yes i think timelord is running out of ideas too, nothing much else he can do apart from make multiple accounts and just get banned again.

BlueFusion said:
I really feel like Timelord is running out of ideas... he keeps referring to surprises, and saying things like 'i'll let this go for now'
If he had anything left he'd use it. What I see now is an angry old sod with nothing left to complain about. Though I'm sure he'll continue to complain about the same old crap.

i hope hes calmed down if he ever becomes a mod aagain. or a lot of us (including me) are in for a ban lol....

tatman

i really only come here for the lasers. i missed what this was about. anybody get any new lasers? i was thinkin about gettin a new one. maybe something with really big mw's. i shined my 300 mw one up in the sky one night and it looked like it went really really far. Timelord: if you EVER come to America you are invited to Oakland as my guest. i am a grown up an i was a weapons mechanic for my uncle. we'll get along fine.

allI can say is, WTF??? totally not random post...

oh, and TL, if you ever read this, try the Bronx, you will be welcome there (no guarantees) ;D