Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dont buy from lazerer!

Matrix

Lazerer.com is a complete scam. I bought my rifle v2 laser from them. Not only did it not work for 10 seconds but i asked if he could send me a part to fix it he did and it still didnt work. now hes not doing anything hes not willing to help me at all. He wont refund me he wont send me a new laser to replace it. This thing is a complete piece of crap. I lost 200$ because of this. Im done using lasers now because of this it just makes me sick. i even offered to send the laser back to him so he can look at it. it sucked enough i had to wait a month for the dude to get off his ass and ship it. Horrible communication as well. You might as well wait a few months or weeks before you get a reply from him.

Im quiting this forum. Im freaking pissed off. Im done with lasers. and heads up. Dont buy from lazerer. Hes not gonna be willing to help you if your item doesnt work.

My brother also had a problem with this website. He bought a laser and it arrived in broken condition. We complained for days and never got a refund. COMPLETE SCAMMERS. If you want a real good laser and you wont get scammed buy from blord.

and with that. Goodbye laser pointer forums.

Last edited:

There have been a few negative threads started about lazerer. Did you do any research prior to purchasing a laser from them?

Matrix

Ive bought a laser from them before it worked just fine but this really pisses me off. you've got a 50% of not getting scammed from my point of view. hes not doing anything about it... 200$ gone. he told me he cant because it arrived it working condition. Does it count as working condition if it was the second i turned it on it stopped working? thats not fair.

Last edited:
I would say send it to someone on the forums. They may be able to figure out the issue. Better than just quitting the hobby all together.

Matrix

i dont have any money to pay someone to fix it though

Matrix

well the button broke so i thought that was the problem. I replaced the button clicked it on and the laser didnt turn on but it got massively hot.. i instantly removed the batteries the laser did not turn on. so yeah he sent me a button replacement

this is odd since i got a laser and it worked for a little while and then the threads jumped and got jammed. he had me send it back for a complete replacement for free, just had to ship it back. the replacement got here in 4 days and has worked perfectly. max was very helpful and worked hard for me. are you sure you are talking to max and not someone else? this doesnt sound like the lazerer i know :thinking:

another member had a problem and i suggested they talk to max and he fixed everything for them as well.

Why is lazerers inferior product a reason to quit this forum and lasers all together? That doesn't even make sense.

Matrix

Because, im freaking pissed. you're not the one who just lost 200 dollars to your hobby. ive seen enough scams and im just sick of it. Im not as wealthy as you people and 200 dollars is alot to me.

I cant imagine it would cost much to fix. I would save up and gwt an M140 and a driver and replace the electronics inside.

Matrix

im not very smart with that stuff. I can hook up a laser to a switch and a battery pack but i cant do that.

You're looking at about 60-70 $ for a driver and diode. Little bit more if you wanted a new lens. Which I would recommend for anything over a watt. You could get 2W+ with the right lens and drive it at 1.8 amps.

Because, im freaking pissed. you're not the one who just lost 200 dollars to your hobby. ive seen enough scams and im just sick of it. Im not as wealthy as you people and 200 dollars is alot to me.

LOL, I am hardly wealthy, and have been burned by Chinese laser companies more than once, dont quit, learn.