Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donations

diachi

I see your game now. You have a team where one person makes a stupid thread and the rest of you attack anyone who responds to it. So you basically bate people into a position to have justification in harassing them so when they respond back in like manner they get flack for it and you get your jollies.

Here's a crazy idea - don't be rude to people, especially when you're new and haven't really contributed anything of notable value yet, then maybe people will be nicer in return. :):beer:

Last edited:

Here's a crazy idea - don't be rude to people, especially when you're new and haven't really contributed anything of noteable value yet, then maybe people will be nicer in return. :):beer:

Here's another crazy idea. Don't stage these events just so you can be an ass to people. Who cares about what value someone brings? That doesn't mean a thing jackass.

[Redacted, didn't read the whole post] As for negative reps, as Diachi stated quit complaining and think for a sec the reason why you got it, mindful people and vets don't give out negs for no reason.

As for the original post, I've noticed that activity on this site has been declining recently in terms of number of threads/posts being created and amount of people online, including myself. Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Last edited:
As for the original post, I've noticed that activity on this site has been declining recently in terms of number of threads/posts being created and amount of people online, including myself. Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Nope, not just you. Forum activity is down. Too many trolls, and generally there seems to be a lot less interest in laser pointers lately. (Not just on LPF, but in general online.)

Guys. We really need to just ignore the trolls until the account is banned or a mod deletes their comments. No matter how bad you want to respond, just don't. They will always find some way to make you even more agitated so just completely ignore them.

Now, in regards to donations. I'm sorry that I can't donate much as I'm still relatively young and I don't start my job/apprenticeship till September. Once that happens I'll gladly be donating on a regular basis! :)

[Redacted, didn't read the whole post] As for negative reps, as Diachi stated quit complaining and think for a sec the reason why you got it, mindful people and vets don't give out negs for no reason.

Well aren't you the dumbass. I see "vets" dish out neg rep like candy. So why don't you go educate yourself before you open your big mouth cockmonkey.

Nope, not just you. Forum activity is down. Too many trolls, and generally there seems to be a lot less interest in laser pointers lately. (Not just on LPF, but in general online.)

Gee I wonder why no one wants to hang around and donate. Don't think it could be the assholes like you who harass new members could it?? Naaaaa of course not.

Well aren't you the dumbass. I see "vets" dish out neg rep like candy. So why don't you go educate yourself before you open your big mouth cockmonkey.

Gee I wonder why no one wants to hang around and donate. Don't think it could be the assholes like you who harass new members could it?? Naaaaa of course not.

LOL well isn't this cute, you're crying because people on the internet don't like you. Shut the hell up and get a grip, pal.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if you're a returning banned member. Hopefully the mods will look into this.

Last edited:
Do not respond to him. He just wants attention. Please guys no matter what you do it wont make it better. He wants responses. Ignore him and he really will go away, or be banned.

Last edited:

Literally all you've done since coming to the forum is bitch, and whine, and contribute nothing. Again.

All of your posts combined barely add up to one page, and inform of nothing but your own views. Just one liners made to up post count, and you instantly jumped on the chance for drama, at the slightest disagreement. Well guess what, it backfired.

We get it. You're a loser, and a troll. Someday that may change, but this is not the place for it.

I also find it hilarious, VisibleGreen, how you keep saying rep means nothing to you, but completely go bonkers as soon as someone leaves you a red square.

Note, despite your behavior, no one but you has needed to defer to base insults.

What has happened to donations here? when I first came here donations came close if not meeting the goal. now here it is 5/28 and the goal is at 35% and I did 30% of it. I see people spending hundreds of $ on lasers , but not a penny to keep the forums going. So get off your butt and donate, even if it's only 5 bucks or 2 or3 you will keep the forums alive.

Oh you butt fucking liar you did not pay 30 percent of the 35.

Literally all you've done since coming to the forum is bitch, and whine, and contribute nothing. Again.

All of your posts combined barely add up to one page, and inform of nothing but your own views. Just one liners made to up post count, and you instantly jumped on the chance for drama, at the slightest disagreement. Well guess what, it backfired.

We get it. You're a loser, and a troll. Someday that may change, but this is not the place for it.

I also find it hilarious, VisibleGreen, how you keep saying rep means nothing to you, but completely go bonkers as soon as someone leaves you a red square.

Note, despite your behavior, no one but you has needed to defer to base insults.

Since we're giving out life lessons here I'll give you a few that you badly need.
1. You're the loser and troll. A few quick views of your posts show that you do nothing but bitch about things you know nothing about and are not laser related. All of your posts are garbage and everyone sees that.
2. If you lost all of your rep you would have a heart attack so don't go around acting like it means nothing. You bark orders at the mods on PM and scold them for not being quick enough to satisfy your schedule.
3. Talk about insults just look at your bs. Especially in the religion thread. You're the one who needs to insult any and everyone you come across.
4. I ain't visiblegreen lol but keep blaming him for every troll on here works for me.
See you around infinite fat bahaha
Go post another meaningless pic in the religion thread

Razako

It does seem like forum activity is down lately. The WHY isn't particularly well-defined though. It would be lazy to simply blame it all on the sci-fi mess, although I'm sure that did contribute to driving some new members away. Possibly interest in the laser hobby is simply going down, or perhaps the negative media attention drives people away. Maybe people don't wanna spend several hundred on a laser that they can't even shine around outside without worrying about someone calling the cops.

Last edited:

diachi

It does seem like forum activity is down lately. The WHY isn't particularly well-defined though. It would be lazy to simply blame it all on the sci-fi mess, although I'm sure that did contribute to driving some new members away. Possibly interest in the laser hobby is simply going down, or perhaps the negative media attention drives people away. Maybe people don't wanna spend several hundred on a laser that they can't even shine around outside without worrying about someone calling the cops.

Posts like the one before yours probably aren't helping either...

Razako

Posts like the one before yours probably aren't helping either...
Well there isn't much that can be done to stop people from making alt accounts other than requiring an ISP based email to register(Forums like AR15.com do this). IMO that would just drive even more people away than the trolls.

Well there isn't much that can be done to stop people from making alt accounts other than requiring an ISP based email to register(Forums like AR15.com do this). IMO that would just drive even more people away than the trolls.

The forum was definitely more lively and full of awesome members a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the <5mW enforcement ban that happened in 2014 drove many people away looking into other hobbies. Quite a shame seeing as we are slowly losing many long time members :(

-Alex