Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donation Thread - Now Opened Ended Without Deadline

RayJay

Dude i feel for you. I know what it's like to get sick then loose your job over it.
I sort of had a similar scenario a few (plus a few :) years back. I had searing migraines that literally disabled me for days on end. I couldn't eat/drink look at any light or stand up most days and coupled with constant nausea and vomiting. My work was ok for the first fortnight(2 weeks for you Americans) but after that they couldn't keep me on any more and had to let me go. In the meantime the doctors had no idea what was wrong with me.. So after bucketloads of MRI's Cat Scans PT scans etc they still found nothing but after about 2 months its slowly stopped and went away but still to this day i get a bad migraine every week or two.

I hope they find out what is wrong and get you fixed up quick smart bud!

well ray the common thought is I had a small infarc (stroke) brought on by a migraine. But that idea is with a LPF member who i will not name and a college of his and my pcp (primary care physician) I have had 3 mri's and 5 CT scans and will under go im sure a few more of each.. I am to have a ecm has to do with motor response in the muscles do to the fact I have lost some motor control in my left leg and strength in my left hand, I have a couple violent leg jerks every day and some of my speech has been affected as well so I to do hope they will figure out what is wrong with me so i can go on with life instead of feeling like a burden to my family..

ru124t

Still thinking of you and praying for you! Keep your chin up !

God has really blessed us.. a anonymous donor today sent us a really wonderful donation.. for reasons they wished to stay anonymous! but their gift will help out a great deal as has every one else that has donated to help me and my family if it was not for your generosity we would still be ok but through your help we are able to pay bills on time other than have then get paid when we had the money and that has released a lot of the stress i have had since the issue started i have six doctor appoints between now and August but thanks every for helping

To those who donated Items thanks.. I have received every thing But hakzaws lumia kit which i am assuming will show up any day now... It does keep me busy when not chasing kids and doing homework.. thanks all of you it is much appreciated

Last edited:
having a real bad day today.. had three very bad uncontrolled leg spasms that last in stead of seconds they lasted minutes.. this is new and very disconcerting... I hope the get me in to a neurologist before august.. Im so tired of this. i could not move my left arm or leg this morning for half a hour.. I am very depressed at the moment.. I want to be normal. no disabled.. oh well im just blowing off steam.. ttys

thanks to all that have donated to my family may god bless you