Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

donation loss?

I made a small like 3 or 5 dollar donation and was told I'd receive confirmation, however it was never sent and my donation wasn't recieved, I've done th e process a f3w times same results, what might I be doing wrong here folks? Any help appreciated

I donated $1 when I first came here just to test to see if I could. I got a confirmation of my donation like a day or two later.
Did you just make the donations today? Or was that a while ago?

This was a week or two ago. It never withdrew from my paypal at all any of the times I've tried. So the thread title isn't accurate I didn't lose my money, but LPF didn't get it either ..

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hey Guys,

The way the donation web app on LPF works, all donations need to be manually verified. That is why sometimes it might take a bit for the donation to show up.

If you want to manually try making donation, you can send to avery.a.tarasov@securityengineer.pro

Note that if you manual donate though there is no way for me to add in to the donation list, unless you post it through the donation app but exit out before sending any money. It still shows up in the approval list if someone enters the # they wanted to donate but didnt actually send the money

Thanks c0ldshadow. Means alot when the forum founder replies appreciate it bud.