Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does your GF/Wife/BF hate your lasers and LPF? (Pick 2)

Does your GF/Wife/BF hate your lasers or LPF. (pick 2)

• Total voters
Those the main reasons I've never been married, or had kids. Sounds shallow, but its the way I am. My GF has no need to get married either, so thats another good virtue. Seriously I'm very lucky, and try my hardest not to screw it up. I do have to play the father figure in the relationship, but it could be way worst.

Wow you are a pitiful guy :tsk:

DJNY

Wow you are a pitiful guy :tsk:

Man, next time you should start with more contribute posts. Dont give the guys still standing behind you (at least in mind) a reason for your "stop fightin" ban. You should get rid off your TJ hate. It isnt good for anybody.

BTW I voted for option 2&6. She sometimes likes to make some stars with my star pointers or popp balloons with my 445nm but generally doesnt care much. She says that I spent too much time on LPF ;)

Last edited:
@Ignis
I'm sorry, off-topic and probably being an idiot here, but is that you TJ? I was wondering where you went...i missed you busting everyone's balls, haha;) it just clicked in my head with the "32 reasons" thread in your sig.

Edit: To kinda make this post on topic, I voted for 1 and 5. She loves to play with them, but thinks I'm a dork for being on LPF. But I tell her I used to be a dork, still am a dork, and will forever be a dork, so she's just stuck. haha:) She likes lighting matches with my 445. The other day, she was like, "Scott, i want a yellow laser! That'd be pretty!" Without really thinking, I said, "When you can afford it, you can have one." :eek: haha oops:D

Last edited:
Yeah, its me (TJ).

I'm trying to stay out of the drama circle, but it seems its still following me.

What to give up?

Its just a saying meaning he wont stop.

Jay's angry, and he blames everyone else instead of himself. He got himself banned 4 times for fighting, yet its all my fault. And he's still trying to pick a fight with me every time he creates a new account.

Maybe he is jealous that we have girlfriends :crackup:

ROFL.gif
So true.

Its just a saying meaning he wont stop.

Jay's angry, and he blames everyone else instead of himself. He got himself banned 4 times for fighting, yet its all my fault. And he's still trying to pick a fight with me every time he creates a new account.
That's only when he doesn't get banned before he posts anything! :eg:

Maybe he is jealous that we have girlfriends :crackup:
That could be part of it, but I doubt it! :whistle:

That could be part of it, but I doubt it! :whistle:

I think if Jay could finally get a GF, he could turn the computer off. Its not healthy that your only social, and sexual activities revolve around a computer. That would twist anyone's mind. He says I'm the same way, but I spend more time with my GF than being online, and I dont carry internet drama into real life.

DJNY

Girls tend to make problems forgot if they arent the perpetrator.

If Jay just wants to be on LPF he should stop attacking Mark with his accounts and should help other members.

He tried to pick a fight with me a while back and told me that I was really stupid for an old man and not to mess with him that a girl had just stepped on his heart. I just told him that I wouldn't drop down to his level and get banned.
I don't let my real life interfere with my internet life and I don't let the internet life run into my real life. If I am in a pissy mood I don't try to take it out on members of the forum. That's just not right and that was part of his problem as far as I can tell.

If Jay just wants to be on LPF he should stop attacking Mark with his accounts and should help other members.

Exactly, but I doubt that would happen. He is on a mission to get me banned by trying to bait me.

You cant bullchit a bullchitter. :eg:

Well, I'm glad you're back, and it's great you're being the bigger man. :)

It seems a lot of people are getting banned lately...