Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does this seem like a good laser to you? I would really appreciate your input

Jhop

Ok, defiantly a troll. Since alaskan just said why not make you name strawberry shampoo. lol. And another stupid question.

google it.

Should I seriously answer this? OK, in the interest of being a nice guy and not running him off:

You might find a normal laser pointer for that price with an adjustable focus so you could turn it into a big wide beam for that use, but don't shine that at anyone.

Jhop

Bullshit. If you want to be a serious member and have been lurking a long time go make a proper introduction in the welcome thread and put your location in your avatar. Posting a "serious question" in a thread of a troll is not going to be taken serious.

I used to think VG would do this, start making ID's and then get them posting to one another. The price of being able to be anonymous is not knowing, I give up. However, if this guy is serious look on ebay for this:

Laser Designator Flashlight

I have been lurking for a long time, yes I read the shampoo thing and just thought it would be funny to sign up using Strawberry, it was a serious question. thank you
Bruh you messed up when you said two words. Serious question.
The previous guy said his question was sincere and legitimate. Wording makes me think it's just you.

Last edited:
I'm retiring from caring, I will answer all of them now if the question is something I am interested in.

I want a cheap pointer too, where can I get one for under 25 dollars that I can use as both a laser with a tiny thin beam and a flashlight with a wide beam?

I want a cheap real Lamborghini. Where can I get one for under
$1000 that I can use both for a family car and a race car ?:whistle:

Some things are just too obvious....

Jerry

Last edited:
Grab a Sanwu 304 green pointer. Its 80mw and under 30$ shipped from china, unless you want expedited shipping. I have one myself, and can vouch for its quality and brightness. :wave:

https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/304green

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I didn't even notice that laser from the Sanwu site. That seems absolutely perfect for what I'm looking for. I decided to start out with the cheap 303 first though off eBay, just to see if I like it. I ordered it on Tuesday and it just arrived today. I was disappointed it didn't turn on at first but then I forgot the battery probably needs to be charged so I did that and WOW! I'm very impressed, I can see the beam in the dark just like I wanted and in daylight the dot is very visible. For $9 total I'm very pleased with my purchase. Whenever this breaks the Sanwu 304 will definitely be my next purchase. If it's everything this is but just built better to last long then I'll be very happy. Thank you again for sharing! I really appreciate it.

Bruh you messed up when you said two words. Serious question.
The previous guy said his question was sincere and legitimate. Wording makes me think it's just you.

Not sure what happened while I was gone but based on the quote you're replying to it appears a user tried to mock me creating a sock account titled Strawberry in an attempt to disdain me. Just to reiterate, I have never posted or been on this forum prior to my question. And again, a sincere question that was entirely legitimate. I'm not sure what was off putting about my question. I explained I was new to the forum and looking to purchase my first laser pointer, I stated my budget of $50. I understand that the 303 is a common laser talked about by trolls but that wasn't even my main question.

"is someone creating a whole bucket load of new member names with questions to amuse themselves?"

Clearly not me, an admin can back me up on that and check my ip address. If at this point anyone still thinks I'm a troll then obviously there's nothing I can do to change your mind. Thank you to everyone who gave me the benefit of the doubt and didn't judge me based off my username that I've been using since 2008 that stems from a song made in 1997.

I just wanted to take the time to express my case, I hold no ill will against anyone who did or still believes I am a troll. Happy New Year everyone! :beer:

I never expected you to come back, I gave you a benefit of a doubt, if I hadn't I would have negged you my friend. Glad to see you here, please post photo's of your new toy when you get it.

Or sincere, no way to know. Just treat him as one of us, no reason for anything else, we all like lasers :p