Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does this seem legit?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Jetlasers is a very reputable company, with some of the best customer service out there.
If you are buying a laser from China, Jetlasers is one of the best companies to go with, IMO.

You probably should check with them regarding delivering to Australia though; not sure if they guarantee getting past customs or not .

Last edited:

APEX1

I cant remember when I seen a similar thread but a guy posted a warning about jet lasers and a few others not being able to get the package past Australia customs. I'd say it's definitely a gamble. Good luck

Encap

Hey guys! I was looking up a 520nm to buy and came across this:
520nm Equality series Green Lasers
I was looking at the 1W option. Does it seem legit? Compared to all the other 1W 520nm's it seems really cheap.

$399 is a great deal for a 1W 520nm green!

Email Gray at JetLasers and ask him if he will guarantee delivery to Australia. JetLasers has done so in the past. jetlasers@gmail.com

JetLasers makes high quality professional lasers and the customer service is the best there is

Hi like encap said it's a great price for that wattage and wavelength. Your in Australia you might be better of buying separate components and building yourself. Just so the customs don't get your hard earned money. Wish you all the luck pal. Hope you get what you want
:))

When they say 2 mRad+ does that mean it's probably closer to 3mRad? I'm surprised they don't offer a beam expander with it to reduce the divergence. The price is great though :)