Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do not read

styropyro said:
[quote author=robjdixon link=1225279392/60#62 date=1225623046]Also, putting Do Not Read makes people want to read the thread :) ;D
That's the reason why I just opened this thread. ;D[/quote]
lol y'all are naughty. if a box says don't open, do you open it ? i mean there could be a bomb and when you open it EXPLODES !! its the risk's you take lol. how should i re word it so people wont bother to look ? G ay p orn ?

Wesdaman14 said:
how should i re word it so people wont bother to look ?

How about "JAKE21: my bff"?  The forum automatically hides words related to "filming happy males" that you mentioned in your last post.

Real life isn't like a videogame. You can't use save/restore.

daguin

phoenix3200 said:
Real life isn't like a videogame.  You can't use save/restore.

YOU CAN'T  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH  <blinks out of existence>

seriously Wes, your at the point where your just keep screwing yourself over, stop telling people about these things because it always seems to backfire on you. and if you stop complaining people may like you more

Re: JAKE21, Child User.

Hemlock Mike said:
When you argue with an ..........................
Who is the .......................?

Mike

um...... eighteen?!?!?!

damn....i got it wrong again.

It's like giving a child a "mysterious" box, and telling them not to open it.

Most people when told not to do something (in certain circumstances) normally have a compulsion to do the opposite.

tell a small child don't stick a fork into the electrical socket see how long it is till you see the lights dim and you hear a yelp or a scream or a thud ;D

maxkillz said:
tell a small child don't stick a fork into the electrical socket see how long it is till you see the lights dim and you hear a yelp or a scream or a thud ;D
lol, thats great

maxkillz said:
tell a small child don't stick a fork into the electrical socket see how long it is till you see the lights dim and you hear a yelp or a scream or a thud  ;D

Or for that matter, tell a Freshman electrical engineer NOT to put an electrolytic capacitor in the circuit backwards!  ;D

GeneralSpecific said:
Or for that matter, tell a Freshman electrical engineer NOT to put an electrolytic capacitor in the circuit backwards!  ;D
How about tossing a charged capacitor to a friend?