- Aug 16, 2007
I meant that it would deposit on a cold piece of your circuit board, unless you have really good ventilation to remove it immedately (at which point it will probably deposit into a hose that sucks it away or something. Copper vapour would certainly condense, and fine copper particles may also stick to things.I don't think it can happen that way, and the evaporated Cu should obviously not be inhaled. The ablation would be carefully controlled by the PWM'ed optical output, just as it's done in professional machines.
Obviously you should never inhale those, i'm sure that it would be pretty hazardous.