Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DIODES on SALE!!

94Z28

He has a long waiting list I'm sure.. I'm on it as well.. hope you get back soon ABarnett.

Thanks for all your understanding. It means a real lot to me. I'm getting caught up and trying to face the world. Sorry for the delay. I assure you everyone will have there stuff and more just for waiting. Thanks everybody. This isn't how I usually do business ��

Has anyone heard from ABarnett at all?

I sent him money a month ago for a 405nm build and he stopped replying to my texts & i never got a laser :/ thought i got robbed by him cuz he can be a lil ruthless, but he's never done me wrong before and I'm now seeing that it's not just me who hasn't heard from him...

I bought and received several diodes from him in the months past, but I have not talked to him via PM since early June, he did respond here in this thread to my post 10 days ago.

I have no money out and nothing owed to me, in the months past he had always delivered my diodes quickly.

I bought and received several diodes from him in the months past, but I have not talked to him via PM since early June, he did respond here in this thread to my post 10 days ago.

I have no money out and nothing owed to me, in the months past he had always delivered my diodes quickly.

So he's definitely ignoring me then lol i feel bad now that i just learned about his family trouble cuz i was blowing his phone up, but i think he could have at least told me SOMETHING seeing as how i already paid him. Oh well though; i hope he's okay & wish him well

Sorry for kind of necro posting but is Abarnette out of the game for good?
Haven't heard from him and quite a bit. I hope his family issues haven't affected him too negatively:(

Last edited:
I know theres alot of members who purchased components from him and people who have commissioned lasers through him, paid him and got nothing in return.

I've been waiting to make a dispute, hoping he would come around and do what's right..

Edit: its really unfortunate as he seemed to be a rock solid member, and what's really unfortunate is you can see his screen name pop up from time to time on the 'members online' section on the main page

Last edited:
Hi,
Hey for some positive thinking maybe one day he will be back to resolve all the issues. He was a good guy and maybe something really serious did happen who knows..

Rich:)

Yeah he pretty much ran off with a bunch of people's money. I know theres alot of members who purchased components from him and people who have commissioned lasers through him, paid him and got nothing in return. He's even ignoring his emails, calls, PMs, and texts.

I've been waiting to make a dispute, hoping he would come around and do what's right..

Edit: its really unfortunate as he seemed to be a rock solid member, and what's really unfortunate is you can see his screen name pop up from time to time on the 'members online' section on the main page

Holy crap :yabbem::wtf:

I ordered from him a few times and he delivered fast and with good service. I really can't believe he would just run off like that! I hope those people filed a paypal complaint against him.
Wow.. Just wow...

Hi,
Hey for some positive thinking maybe one day he will be back to resolve all the issues. He was a good guy and maybe something really serious did happen who knows..

Rich:)

I really hope this is the case and that he will return and right his wrongs. He was genuinely a good guy when I sealed with him.

94Z28

I heard he got some legal trouble from his brother.. some of you will hear frim his brother as he made my order right.

/e I will allow him to write whoever maybe he is going down the list..

Last edited:
Legal troubles, as in arrested? Huh. I hate to hear that. Hope he comes out okay, regardless of the legal troubles.

94Z28

Not sure he did not elaborate... but his brother is taking over his business for now and has diodes on eBay from what I understand.