Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode press for sale pushes out the diode

Diode Extractor press, pushes the diode out

This press will push out your old diode with out hurting it, the press is $13.00 plus postage.

5.6mm Extractor Press

A new 9mm Extractor press is now available :)
This press will push out your 9mm laser diode with out hurting it so you can use it some where else :)
They are made with cold rolled steel so they are very hard and will last a long time, they are $13.00 each plus shipping.

9mm Extractor Press

Well it's finally here a 3.8mm diode extractor press, they are so small and thin on the working end so you will have to be kind to it
no gorilla tactics or they wont last, the problem is that there is a very small space between the laser diodes can and the wall of the heat sink.

They are $13.00 each by them self's and do come with a discount if you buy them in a set.

3.8mm Extractor Press

With a diode setting in it.

You can see the diode is off to one side (bad module) and this extractor press still got it out with no damage to
the press and only a scrape on the side of the diodes can.

Pressing out the diode.

This is how far the extractor comes through the module.

I have two different types of 3.8mm copper modules they are different the one on the right has a smaller hole for
the press to fit through so the press was made to fit this tighter one.

Here is a link to some other fine laser tools> http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/flaminpyros-stuf-67118.html#post966672

Last edited:

:thanks: for the order Daguin, your press is on the way, enjoy ! :wave:

Peace All...

daguin

:thanks: for the order Daguin, your press is on the way, enjoy ! :wave:
Peace All...

No.

Thank you

I love the design. It's too bad that it will probably get here after I leave for vacation. I won't get to review it until the end of the month.

Peace,
dave

It works realy well ! best thing since sliced bread ! if you buy one you can find out first hand the exact operation of this mysterious device...

Best Regards Pyro... :eg:

this is pretty interesting. how does it work?

Last edited:
So far it seems to, just yesterday I pushed out a blown LOC a LPC-815 from an Aixiz module, and if it had been a good diode it still would be a good diode !so now I have removed with no problem a LOC, a LCC, a phr, and a GGW.
beleve me I don't see how anybody could not like this unit. lets say you want to replace that PHR with a GGW and you don't want to ruin the PHR taking it out of the Aixiz module, well this is the unit that will do that for you.

Peace All Pyro... :eg:

ha. well does it work for all diodes? open can and closed can? long and short?

So far it seems to, just yesterday I pushed out a blown LOC a LPC-815 from an Aixiz module, and if it had been a good diode it still would be a good diode !so now I have removed with no problem a LOC, a LCC, a phr, and a GGW.
beleve me I don't see how anybody could not like this unit. lets say you want to replace that PHR with a GGW and you don't want to ruin the PHR taking it out of the Aixiz module, well this is the unit that will do that for you.

Peace All Pyro... :eg:

bumpup......bumpup.....

Last edited:
Not at all if you know any thing about shop cost's and what overhead is, if you consider these things then this is a steel. now do you ever plan on buying a X6 or a X8 diode ?? do you know what they cost ?? if you have ever mashed one of them you will wish you had one of these units. at $15.00 that is pretty cheap insurance of not messing up any diode ! have a good day !
Pyro... :eg:

i am interested just a bit pricey though.

i didnt mean that they are overpriced. my bad. i meant that i am short on cash. should have said that i'll rather have to wait a week or two until i have an extra $15 laying around (poor college student). and also poor because i just did buy a 8x.

let you know soon though.

Kaycoo your diode presses are in the mail and on the way, thanks for your order !