Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode press for sale $15.00

I most certainly will put you down for 3 tools 2innies, 1outie. have a fine day and thanks for the order !

Hi Jeff, can you put me down for 3 press tools ( 2x innies, and 1x outie :p) all shipped to Europe, cheers Rob

Your presses are packaged and will be in the mail in the morning and should be there in a couple days, Enjoy ! Pyro...

P.S. hope you can use the little supprise I put in there, contact me and I'll tell you how to make it work longer hehehe

$32, payment sent.

Last edited:

ZheolD

Hay bud i sent a payment last Night for one of your Press's $17 sent

Cheers
Josh

Last edited:

ZheolD

Say Hello to my Little Friend! :gun:
^^ heh let me know when your tubing shows up bud ^^

Cheers
Josh

It arrived today and your press should be in the mail tomorrow, I'll PM you when it's in the post office.

Say Hello to my Little Friend! :gun:
^^ heh let me know when your tubing shows up bud ^^

Cheers
Josh

Your Press went out this morning, Enjoy ! I put some conductive foam in there to stick your diodes into or any other static sensitive semiconductor.

BR Pyro...

Hay bud i sent a payment last Night for one of your Press's $17 sent

Cheers
Josh

Last edited:
Your presses went out this morning, Enjoy ! and kiss one of them cuties for me bud !

O' yea I put some conductive foam in there to stick your diodes into or any semiconductor that is static sensitive.

Hi Jeff, can you put me down for 3 press tools ( 2x innies, and 1x outie :p) all shipped to Europe, cheers Rob

@ cheezewiz your diode press will go out in the morning, Enjoy !

Peace All...

Howdy Your diode presses will go out in the morning Monday, the black foam is condctive so you can put semiconductors in it to protect them from static damage !

Peace All...

hey I sent ya a PM about th diode presses

Last edited: