Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Diode press for sale $15.00

Self centering diode press for sale $14.00 + shipping. if you don't want to ruin that $60.00 diode you should have one of these.

Made from carbon steel for long time usage with a brass sleeve that screws right onto you Aixiz head.

A new addition now they come in 3.8mm 5.6mm and 9mm

20pujcl.jpg

And when that diode turns into an LED and you want to remove it you can use one of these to get it out, even if your taking out a good diode
it will not hurt the diode during removal, and the best thing you'll never need to buy another one this one will last a lifetime !
click> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/diode-press-sale-pushes-out-diode-42614-3.html#post559783

3.8mm diode press

5.6mm diode press

9mm diode press

Check out this thread> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/flaminpyros-stuf-67118-2.html#post966672

Last edited:

daguin

OK! That was damned fast!!!

I was getting ready to leave and th4e mail showed up. My set of diode press and extractor was in the mail.

This is THE BEST designed set that I have ever seen (and I've tried most of them) :drool:

I won't be able to do a full review of them for y'all.

However, THESE are GREAT!

Thanks FlaminPyro! :thanks:

Peace,
dave

You bet Dave thanks for saying so. I was hoping you might like my designe simple but effective. have fun on vacation :) looking forward to your review !

Best Regards Pyro... :eg:

OK! That was damned fast!!!
I was getting ready to leave and th4e mail showed up. My set of diode press and extractor was in the mail.

This is THE BEST designed set that I have ever seen (and I've tried most of them) :drool:

I won't be able to do a full review of them for y'all.

However, THESE are GREAT!

Thanks FlaminPyro! :thanks:

Peace,
dave

lmn

I got mine the other day. It works perfectly!
Thanks Flaminpyro!

Ok this looks like too good of a deal to pass up. $15 is NOTHING, saving just 1 PHR with this tool pretty much pays for itsself.

You are so correct, I used to use a "C" clamp and a little piece of SS tubing and every thing was going fine then one day I was in a little hurry and bamb I squished the + lead of a GGW diode and severed it 9/10 of the way through. I was realy pissed so I went to the shop and made myself a press and said why stop with just putting them in so I made one to take them out also, it worked so well that now I make them for everyone to enjoy !!!

Peace All Pyro... :eg:

Ok this looks like too good of a deal to pass up. $15 is NOTHING, saving just 1 PHR with this tool pretty much pays for itsself.

Thanks Flaminpyro, as said, a pleasure to deal with you. Quick response, friendly deal. I love this things can happen easily. For sure you will have news from me, I'm wondering why this wasn't made before. When I think about the LD's scratched on the way, I have to thank you AGAIN. Have no doubt I will order more of these and also the LD remover one. Just waiting for the first shipment, I'm not used to remove LD's froms aixiz cases, simply when they die I waste them, but in some cases I want the LD's in a new module, this is the better way IMHO to remove securely the LD from the case. What a good and optimised idea. No more words, just thanks for helping make my life easy.

Regards from Spain, :thanks: