Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

diode from SenKat - not arrived

andy_con

i ordered a diode from SenKat before xmas and ive not received it.

anyone got his e-mail addy??

SteelRain

Do not have his email-but i do know he has gone a bit downstream in the mind. He dleted his account, created a new one to spam with, and fled to another forum........ For his store, i am not sure whats going to happen, but i wouldnt be surprised if he stopped his sales....

rog8811

His e-mail addy is on his stonetek site.

http://stonetek.org/

There is an e-mail linky by the last picture.

( I don't like posting e-mail addies directly :))

Regards rog8811

SargeMX5

I bought a diode from Stonetek at around 3rd jan, still waiting for it to arrive. Getting abit worried because some stuff i bought from the US on around the same date came last week.

Things

I ordered a diode before xmas, it still hasn't arrived, though i did move house in that time.

BlueFusion

Sarge, senkat's 1st class shipping is SLOW. I ordered stuff pre-xmas that I haven't got. But that was lost in the xmas rush. If you ordered on the 3rd, expect to wait until sometime next week.

roSSco

I learned the hard way, if you are in a hurry for it, pay extra for the shipping. ;) Otherwise, keep waiting. :D

a_pyro_is

G will never let you down. If you ordered anything from him you can bet your a s s you'll get it.
But there's nothing wrong with emailing to ask if something fell through the cracks over christmas.

wooooooolazer

good thing i live in texas, right when he ships it it gets there in like 2 days usualy.

...lazer.. ;D ;D ;D

sp378922

I got Senkat's stuff within a few days for an order I placed a couple of weeks ago. But I do live in Texas so things are local.

However, I just had letters delivered that were sent from Europe before Xmas.

Da_Dude

Same thing with Dedell, I orderd right before he took down the site...