Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dinodirect warning

It´s good that more people comes forward to tell, where is the problem and how many of them are here. That is not an issue...

Mik

20yr practice electo-technician could not supply the laser to test if it is really fine - is kinda weird.
It could just get broken during shipment... Maaan, even if this sucks, you suck the same way. Be more carefull what are you really doing and saying. There are more 20yr practiced technicians than YOU only...

In the United States there is a big difference between an electrician (generally thought of as someone who installs and or repairs electrical wiring/equipment in homes/business) and a small eletronics technician. Completely different. The electrician in the video used his multimeter correctly to measure the voltage of a dead 18650 cell. He did not appear to have enough information to realize that the cell was dead by the reading his meter gave him.

Everyone seems to overlook this fact, as if they can't see it and are just focused on being part of the hate bangwagon. :undecided:

Either the battery was bad, the charger was bad, or the battery was just not fully charged. The laser should not even be a factor until it has a properly working power source.

It is the same here in middle Europe, but - I don´t want to jump on the hate bandwagon, but "hey, Iam 20yr experienced technician, so..." is a bit not good way to express what is happening WITH THE LASER. This does Horst Fuchs, or maybe Steven Seagal, and it does not change core of the problem.
I just want to see things clear. The acting side is on seller, not me or even him...

Esmits

Wow..... I only made the comment so people would know I could use a multimeter. As for the battery, it works fine in the new laser, it was the laser that was defective, what specific part I am not sure and really, is it relevent? I received a product (not a battery) that started out weak and then died within its first hour of real use. That is what the video was about, nothing more. Not sure why all this agro over it as my intention was both to inform people and show dino direct I would not go away if they just wait long enough, not to boast of my electical skills. As for "20 year electrician cannot supply laser" my point there was I would not spend more money to send junk, but would be happy to send it back if they pay postage, what part of that did you not understand? Dino direct understood that and you may notice they have poor english skills. I guess im just saying, if you have nothing better to do than slam me for trying to help than at least stick to the proper subject and check your facts before doing so. Better yet if it somehow offends you, dont watch, dont comment and live happily ever after.

I know every negative seems to look like a personal attack, but it´s not. I´d just be more likely if you use the time better by measuring on external power supply, more than talking about your life experience. Wee need real facts about the product. That´s all. You just did not make things really clear by the video. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, we know more...

It´s good that more people comes forward to tell, where is the problem and how many of them are here. That is not an issue...

If your trying to support dinolasers in any way, I suggest you first buy one, get ripped off, force to not spend money for a month, knowing you have a 1mW piece of junk. I lost $80 buying a fake "200mW green"

Nope, I´m looking for references. One bad review is nothing, and should not harm any company. Ten bad reviews and you should really get aware of this...
It is only my bad english which you can see as I´m trying to apologise the company, but I really don´t. I have no reason for it, don´t know them really.

Mik

I would take one of the "Firedragon" lasers...

If it were a freebie. :)

I'm done buying lasers for the year.

Esmits

Gee crash, not sure how I took an attack on my integrity, profession, and being told "I suck more" as a negative, Im sure glad we have uber mensen like you to educate us all. Please tell me how you telling me I suck was at all helpful. My mentioning (and it was only to assure I could use a multimeter) I was an electrician, was relevent to what I was doing at the time, and never mentioned again, yet you seem so focused on that 2 seconds,why? As for the comments of dead battery, I have seen my new laser work fine with both batteries, even at 3.7 v output which just shows what my video was posted to show, tha LASER was defective. Crash, I apologize for adding 2 seconds of backround in my explanation, if I knew it would distract you so much from the several minutes I spend talking about the laser, I would not have done so. Maybe your time would be better spent reading the forum comments on the video, and carefully watching the video and getting all the information before lashing out at people who are just trying to help. I will try to explain this to you in small words, it was not a video about an electrician, it was about a laser problem. Focus Crash focus try to stay on the correct subject. I will end by quoting you "Be more carefull what are you really doing and saying."

I just saw video which is not straight proove of the laser malfunction. No more arguing, no reason why to do that. Stay cool man :)

Esmits

I guess me explaining it started out with a weak beam which degraded in quality until there was no beam at all skipped right over you crash, or is it a case of you just have something against me? You are right about 1 thing only, there is no reason to argue, so why did you? You attacked me, not the other way around and quite frankly I would like to know why and would appreciate an apology. Telling me I suck when I am simply trying to warn people is out of line. If you require more "proof" than my word of these events then feel free to send postage and I will send the piece of crap to you but dont blast my integrity and call me names just because you cant follow a simple straightforward video. I am glad that you are the only one who reacted in this rather bizarre fashion, everyone else took it for what it was, a warning of bad service. I am done replying to you now, go provoke someone else trying to help.

Haha, tell me now why you feeling so bad, when anybody just stands up and says something not positive, and why you repeating again and again your shame about this note. Maybe your ego just goes down when you hear negative on your acting and outputs(not you)...
You are really blinded.

I said:
It could just get broken during shipment
You should just take it, not putting shame on that company if you are only one, and if they just apologized and made things better.

I know every negative seems to look like a personal attack, but it´s not.
It was a comment about what I needed to know, what I needed to see, not how good are you. I really don´t care so much... Just need to know the LASER, not your experience. You did not performed any advanced measurements, so this point was rellevant. Not attacking.
If I´d need to attack, I´d try some english "wise saw" like:
Your mother is so fat! A: How fat is she? She´s so fat, that.....
But I´m not really good at it. My english skills are not great enaugh. :)

Maan, there are so much possibilities, when the company did well, and you still got damaged unit. They should be the same strict and rude on you as you are now. Maybe they was, till you made some shame on them here, maybe that´s why they did not solved you problem till "now".
If you´d do the best review about it, an I trusted you so much without a word, I´d still not drop the believe in that company. You are just one unlucky. Only after few more people comes with you with the similar problem, You are going to be right. If you feel bad about this, You shoud build some cage around you to avoid falling every bad word or others mistake on your head. Again - stay cool, I have no problem with you, I just want make you think Your word is not enough against company selling every day, and make you shut up (in good way, no attack).

Last edited:

Esmits

Your English skills remind me of the help at Dino direct, I think I now see the real issue here, can you say dino plant? If you cant understand that you saying I suck is what angered me and is indeed an attack, and the fact the laser died in my hands after a brief period of working poorly points to a faulty laser then I seriously doubt that YOU are a tech of any kind. I do however truly believe that you work for dino direct. I could be wrong but it would explain a lot. In any case I wont waste any more of my time on you, it is clear I will get no apology for your rude behavior or any kind of rational reply at all for that matter.

Yes, I work for all of those companies from which you get ripped off even next time :)

C´mon maan! head up, make a smile face :na: , I apologise for what I said if it was in attacking way.
"You suck" was in way of "I feel your information is not being exact enaugh, so you could do a mistake by bashing a laser while there is a bad accu... etc"
The laser could die in your hands but caused by battery, caused by bad shipping, or really bad model. I could not know that before you said it here.

In fact, I expected, that you dismount the unit in that video, and show us, there is no laser mounted inside! or fun stuff like this. Prooving that the laser is not working is more difficult by measuring Voltage of accu and showing it does not work. So I still feel the video in some way "useless" cause we don´t see where is the problem of that laser really.

I´ll do not feel shame to say I don´t believe your "you have my word" from you. I just don´t know you but/and know how people can really suck with this. You just did the same to me before I wrote this -I am an electronics-technician. Fact or false? You have my word.... Do you see your similarities? You are the same about it, so accept this like normal human reaction about this.

I don´t understand to:
can you say dino plant?

Once again SORRY for harms I made on you. I have yet no reason talk to another LPF people about anything else than lasers, referrences on them, and so on...

One jokie at the end...
Do you know why your legs sucks (smells bad) ???
Cause it grew out of your ass :D
Cheers, Petr...