Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Did i make the right choice?

DJNY

I´m with Bionic-Badger on this.

On the other hand, BaySyde, there is a lot of info around accoding what is a good laser / company.

Once you receive it, try to light a match (with safty goggles). If you´re able to do so, it was an OK buy.

Last edited:

Laik

@ BaySyde
Okay, fair enough. :)

Last edited:
i didnt want a forum home just a Question then i was dippin, and i havent bought that laser im thinking about this one tho LZTN - Tiny 532nm 100mW Smallest Green Laser Pointer Key Chain , it seems really trust worthy from the many reviews ive found plus the price

Lazerer has had several customer complaints lately. I have never purchased anything from them but based on what I have been reading lately I would avoid them for now. Also that laser is marked as "Availability: Out Of Stock" so you can't purchase it anyway.

If you want a really good quality green pointer the only places I can recommend are jetlasers or laserglow. *If* you are in the US, hakzaw1 is a Texas based reseller for Jetlasers.

I appreciate all the information :thanks: , I'll make sure to customize my account to better accommodate peoples wishes, i haven't bought anything yet because i still have much to learn when it comes to laser pointers. Although I'm eyeballing lazerer.com for the future, from what i can tell they seem to be pretty reputable, haven't really seen anything negative on these forums yet about them.

IsaacT

Welcome, and some advice:

If you want a green laser, I highly recommend purchasing from a quality retailer as they have more delicate internals and more quality control is needed in making a product that will last a long time. You can get a "100mW green laser" online for like 30 bucks, but the output may drop substantially within days of receiving it, the cheap parts may become misaligned in the mail, or it may just stop working one day. I personally recommend Jetlasers very highly for green lasers...talk to hakzaw1 about getting a Titanium laser-it is eye candy at its finest. Also look into Laserbtb, they seem to be doing pretty well and have very reasonable prices.

Well My pocketbook for laser pointers isn't very high or i would buy from one of those websites I'm sure they're amazing, i'm a graduating high school student with a minimum wage job so i kinda have to go a step down. I Officially bought this laser pointer LZCS - Classic 532nm 100mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer a moment ago after doing some extensive research on price and liability. I'll let you guys know how it goes .