Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dick heads !!!!!

umss

So you wouldn't mind if lasers were banned and we all were not allowed to use them?

Yeah When I have anything happen in a car I record the license plates. You could of got em back really easy. And they wouldn't know it was you, just tell the cops you don't want to me mention and be anonymous

This wouldn't hold up that well in the US courts. The right to face your accuser makes it impossible for you to stay anonymous and still do something worth it.

DrSid

I say be it same as guns .. you need exams and permit to hold them.

I say be it same as guns .. you need exams and permit to hold them.

Not in the US, unless you want a Concealed weapons Permit to carry a loaded handgun in public.

You can go to the store and just buy one.

I bought a Remington 870 yesterday by just walking in filling out a form and paying for it.

Nice chat you having here. May i serve you some Coffe and Cake? ;)

If its a green laser consider him lucky, some places a red laser can be reasonably accepted as that of a crimson trace....he could very easily see jacketed lead going in his direction if he pointed that laser out of nowhere.

Easiest way to disable someone's ability to use a laser I've found is to keep a light bright enough to light your garage in broad daylight trained on him/her and approach in that setting. When you are close enough there are reasonable law-biding solutions to disable the individual. Use your creativity, if you can identify him/her as unarmed do not [I repeat DO NOT] draw your pistol, it is going to be next to impossible in court to convince the judge you are acting in self defense even though yes, lasers can blind you.

drevil

I have yet to have been hit by a laser but some dickhead shot a bottle rocket out in front of me. Same dickheadedness(lol).