Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DealExtreme-No U.S. Shipping

Things

Another thing about DX is that the lasers vary considerably in quality. If you buy two 100mW green pens from them, one may be weak or mode hop, the other might be near spec. I have a 200mW DX green baton style laser that only puts out 100mW. Red lasers from DX seem to be consistant in power. O-like seem to look at their stuff before it goes out, so you are more likely to get a laser from them that functions at or near its' rated power. If you absolutely need a laser from DX, there is a member here who was arranging shipment of DX lasers to the US.

Any cheap laser companies are like that. o-like, rayfoss etc all of them can have shoddy quality lasers, it's just that Dealextreme have many thousands of customers per day, so they have no quality control.

hey guys- if I order from o-like will it get to me? what do you guys think of the o-like red waterproof laser for $50?

Another thing about DX is that the lasers vary considerably in quality. If you buy two 100mW green pens from them, one may be weak or mode hop, the other might be near spec. I have a 200mW DX green baton style laser that only puts out 100mW. Red lasers from DX seem to be consistant in power. O-like seem to look at their stuff before it goes out, so you are more likely to get a laser from them that functions at or near its' rated power. If you absolutely need a laser from DX, there is a member here who was arranging shipment of DX lasers to the US.
can you please tell me who is aranging these shipments im trying to get about 10 lasers. That would be awesome

hey im new at lasers and im in need for a cheap 1 that has some high power that can light matches pop balloons and shoot at stars and ive been looking at the 1 at DX called 150mW Green Laser Pointer Pen Black LANSA, but i live in US help