Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dealextreme is soooo funny

diachi

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=thesk8nmidget link=1226665598/20#29 date=1226760761][quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1226665598/20#27 date=1226758994][quote author=Diachi link=1226665598/20#26 date=1226758273]So you think we should teach 5 year olds about sex and contraception ? I think not.

Stop making these DUMB threads.

-Adam
No, We dont have to teach them because they dont even know what a vagin@ or a Pen!s is at that age. but everyone has the right to know when ever they need to know. [/quote]

just 1 post before this you said
"I think everyone in the world should know about them no matter what age, sex, race."

;D

:-?[/quote]
HE said " Yeah so we should teach 5 year olds" but [highlight]i I think everyone in the world should know about them no matter what age, sex, race.[/highlight] you dont want to teach your kids, thats ur business Yeah We "Dont" have to teach them, its not required till like 6th grade, but if they want to learn, they have free will. Nothing is holding them back. [/quote]

You are saying that everyone in the world, no matter what their age is should know about them. If you are saying that you also think that people of all ages should be taught about them.

5 Year olds will never ask about them, they are still developing and wouldn't understand what they are, and what they are for. They are too young to think about that kind of thing.

People should only learn about this kind of thing when they reach a certain level of maturity and can understand it. Thats why they start covering this in school when you are 12-16, not when you are 5.

-Adam

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=digital_blue link=1226665598/0#19 date=1226724147][quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1226665598/0#14 date=1226704017] Hey man, you ever think someone on here might want some of them, but they cant buy at a store because they dont know what there parents will say, and there parents are Familiar with them getting Dx packages so they would not even be aware, and there so cheap.
Your nature of your tread is somewhat sexually explicit and is not required on a "laser pointer forum" [/quote] How is a Condom Sexually explicit ? for gods sake they teach it in sex ed in 6th Grade !
I think everyone in the world should know about them no matter what age, sex, race. Condoms prevent Birth, Aids, STD's and *might* give u pleasure. This is my opinion. [/quote]
lol in Argentina they decorated that big pillar thing with a big red condom, Niko could tell us all about it!