Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DEAL EXTREME

One other good reason to order any cheap DX green laser is for your own protection. One night you'll be tempted to run an experiment in your back yard, or show some friends how bright your RPL-300 looks when pointed a Orion's belt.

When your neighbor reports you, you're going to be happy to show the Cops your bright but harmless little green DX laser pointer. (I think I'll order mine now.)

Finally got my True 30 Green pointer from Dealextreme yesterday. I'm in love ^_^; Build quality feels great. Button is nice, tight and crisp. It puts out an amazing amount of light. And even pops balloons (with a black sharpie target drawn on). No matches in the house to test with yet.. But balloons going pop is more than I expected with a 30mw Green ^_^;

DealExtreem. They're slow... But they're cheap!

Well, ordered a while ago (early october), and the package arrived some days ago, but all the fun stuff was missing! Instead there was a note saying "sorry, currently not in stock, will arrive soon!" (porperly worded, though). What sucked was that the missing objects were the to-be-lasermodded flashlight, the insane 3-flame lighter, the radioactive glowrod and the greenie, which makes it sort of "meh." - still, the 9 Aixiz were in there, so some fun provided ;)

yes8s

:) :) I finally received my DX 30mW Greenie and boy was I suprised. I only had a few minutes to play with it before work today but so far I'm quite impressed. It's very bright only running off the included batteries and fairly well collimated. The beam is very visible in mid-lit conditions.

All in all I would recomend it. :)