Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DarkArmyOfOne

Trevor

I just reread the original DAoO thread. I had forgotten how epic that was as it unfolded.

-Trevor

Does Tyler still live in Asherville NC??:scowl:

I know of one member living there and will be meeting him at SELEM and passing thru here both going and coming.

A bunch of attendees are also going to Asherville to dine at Zambra's on Sat nite.
DAoO still owes me>$100. :yabbmad:

I wish I had his address. hint hint.........pm;)

run rabbit run -

-but there is no where to hide...:(

I know of one member living there and will be meeting him at SELEM and passing thru here both going and coming.

A bunch of attendees are also going to Asherville to dine at Zambra's on Sat nite.

run rabbit run -

Yes, he lives in North Carolina, it was listed on our website in the shop.

Guys, he trying to get the website back up by paying someone to do it, what do I do to keep him from setting the website up?

Someone should report him.

run rabbit run

Hello Len! I think that would be me you're speaking of. All I can say is holy sh#! I can't believe this idiot lives near me here in my beloved Asheville! I was only watching this whole sad saga unfold from afar, until I saw this!! The idea that this human lives near me is quite unsettling indeed! :scared:

Helios

Something should be done though without kicking up too much of a fuss. He will just reopen it and his target market is not enthusiasts like it is here its its immature kids and anyone else who decides they need a laser after watching a sociopath burn his own flesh with it.

@ boosted..

There was no direct info posted on the Forum... merely
a link to public information off site of the Forum...
I can't see a problem for the Forum....

Jerry

Last edited: