Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dark layout - setup in-progress

I posted to this thread yesterday just as it was going down for maintenance. I guess it didn't show up. I really like this over the white page format. My yellow text was difficult to see and my spectrometers, done in white, disappeared altogether. I think white text would be better than grey, but I'm still much happier with this than the original format.

I love it!
I had to wear sunglasses to use the site before. It's much more pleasant now.
Thanks!!!

sweet!
BTW if , like me, the darker blue text is not very easy to read.... click CLRT + once or twice --making the text larger and quite easy to read..hak

vk2fro

Much better - no need for the sunnies anymore. I would probably brighten up that thread title etc blue though, thats a touch hard to read. Head closer to 488nm Argon blue :)

Well, all the lighter colors will show up better against this background. Dark red doesn't show up well, nor does dark green. I have noticed that before I post a remark, my text is lighter white than the grey it becomes once it is posted.