Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Danny the newbee

Thanks guys

Pman

Welcome and have fun:)

There's quite a few of us finely aged members;)

Last edited:

RedCowboy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome. :beer:

I know someone already said it but you must know that blue lasers are much more powerful than they look, only 2% of our eyes receptors see blue I have been told as we are most sensitive to green, such as trees, bushes and leaves in the woods.

This is where a lot of us buy our glasses, they are good at a good price.
Safety

Last edited:
Thanks RedCowboy,
Gonna order a couple pairs 5+ in next day or so. Have ordered other pairs that aren't up to par

Welcome Danny, and may I ask what diode you are planning to use in your upcoming green build?

I am planning my own high powered green build and cannot decide between the NUGM01T and the NDG7475....

Antharak

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF. :wave:
Great bunch of folks here.
Good to see you are being safe.
Ed

Geezzz....
Feel like I'm in a time warp or something.....lol
Thanks for the welcome guys, this thread is 3 months old tho...lol.
Never recieved my diode, I ordered a 7475 eBay and never recieved it. Filed on PayPal, got my money back and didn't order another one. I did order a couple 520nm 50mw diodes from China a few weeks or so ago, should be getting them soon. Not sure if I'll build a 7475 as the divergence is supposed to be pretty bad. Time will tell,
Danny

Well, sorry about that slight necro posting I did, but hey I was not even two months off of the last post! haha :whistle:

Anyways, sorry about your luck... even though other places may have cheaper prices, I always stick with DTR because I will get everything I order... And quickly too!

Well, sorry about that slight necro posting I did, but hey I was not even two months off of the last post! haha :whistle:

Anyways, sorry about your luck... even though other places may have cheaper prices, I always stick with DTR because I will get everything I order... And quickly too!
No problem,
I like DTR myself, especially his service. I do however have an auction habbit I can't seem to quit...lol
Danny