Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Daguin 405nm Laser- Buyer Feedback

Hey all,

Just some quick feedback on my transaction with user Daguin, outlined in a point form synopsis:

• Message several users regarding interest in high-powered 405nm laser
  • Daguin gets back to me immediately, includes picture of host
  • Several questions asked and quickly answered by Dagiun on a daily basis for nearly a week, basically gave me a complete rundown of everything I'd ever need to know
  • Send payment once funds were available
  • Get shipping confirmation and tracking number from paypal within 12 hours of funds sent
  • Laser arrives just over a week later

Overall an excellent and very smooth purchase. Still awaiting some batteries I ordered to test if it actually works, but based on the packaging and user reputation I have plenty of faith. Will update soon.

Some for-fun info regarding opening the package:
  • Open DVD-sized, 1 inch thick box
  • Find cylindrical object wrapped in bubble wrap buried in packing peanuts
  • Take out cylindrical object, remove 3-4 layers of obsessively wrapped bubble wrap
  • Underneath bubble wrap is an item in a bag, taped shut
  • Remove bag and tape to find laser inside a convenient holster-case-like thing
  • Finally dig to the treasure

Epicly packaged to survive even the worst shipping & handling conditions. Kudos Dagiun. :thanks:

daguin

YEA!

It is always an edge of your seat waiting game when shipping internationally

We are at the very leisure of customs/import offices

Enjoy :D

Peace,
dave

+1 for taking the time to provide a thorough account and your feedback... congrats on your new daguin piece. It is clear he is a quality laser artisan craftsman and to be trusted for high quality delivery.

Cheers!

Batteries are due in tomorrow (hopefully!), so I may just be able to get it up and going by the weekend. Will provide further information and some pretty pictures then. :)