Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom Machine work offered for trades!!!

whoop whoop

Well I cant give you a quote without a drawing and quantity desired, I don't need a detailed one either, just sketch something up in paint even and ill be able to understand what you're looking for, my email is misterwilling@gmail.com. No problem doing work for money either.

Asherz

ok sounds good Ill rustle soming up but i cant promise I will be purchasing it soon, just want a quote :)

Bump!!!

I have a couple orders, will post pictures when finished and hopefully get some positive feedback on these parts.

Thanks for being so accomodating and responsive!

I know my sketches had a number of flaws, and I really appreciate that you kept in contact with me to get my input on the corrections.

Beautiful job and great pricing!

Last edited:
PICS:
host001.jpg

host003.jpg

host006.jpg

host008.jpg

host012.jpg

Eku

That is pretty nice looking does it have a switch in the tailcap, what batteries does it use and I know said this already but it looks great.

A+ misterwilling.

Just curious but how are you going to attach the head to the body?

I just looked again....is that a setscrew hole in the body?

Last edited:
Just curious but how are you going to attach the head to the body?

I just looked again....is that a setscrew hole in the body?

Yeah, that's a setscrew hole. You can barely see it because I have a vinyl screw in there now, until I get some steel ones in.

@Eku: All my detailing & completion of the host will be posted on a different thread (E&M), at a later time. I just wanted to show what a kick-a$$ job Mr.Willing did on my custom request.

sweet

Yeah I'll trade for drivers depending on what kind of driver it is.
Thanks for the pics, was great to work with you. Looks scratched up a bit in those close ups, I would have polished it a bit more but you were going to texture it anyways so I didn't bother.

Misterwilling- Nice work! I especially like the brass lens mount you made for Larry's lens mods.

PM sent regarding custom machine work.

D

Deleted member 8382

very good work. I hope my just added rep helps your reputation here :p

Yeah I'll trade for drivers depending on what kind of driver it is.
Thanks for the pics, was great to work with you. Looks scratched up a bit in those close ups, I would have polished it a bit more but you were going to texture it anyways so I didn't bother.

I'm now working in a prototype of a switching driver, boost only and blu-ray only (because it needs 2.6V input to operate), which can boost a single Li-ion to about 7V @ 400mA, or to 5V @500mA, and it's capable of doing up to 12V but with less current. it'll be finished this summer, when I get the capacitors I need to complete the first prototype. I was planing to give some sample units to reputable members of the forum at "cost price", so...

It will fit an aixiz module (the PCB is already designed) and will have underdischarge protection (3V cutoff)

I like

Yeah i would be more than happy to test your driver out at cost, or I can machine you some custom parts for one.