Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cr123A volts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have a PL 445 1W from laserbtb, got some ordinary disposable Cr123A to power that thing.

They show as 3V each when brand new on my multimeter.

Got some rechargeable Cr123A, uncharge and brand new, they show as 3.3V and i guess they will top off at 3.7V or 4.2V.

Will it damage the laser if i use the rechargeable one's ?

Thank's

Frank.

Last edited:

straight from laserbtb.com:

Operating voltage(VDC) 2*16340 batteries

EDIT: in case you didnt know.....16340 are 3.7v (4.2v fully charged)

Last edited:
can you read? i gave you the answer, laserbtb gave you the answer, do we need chuck norris to spell it out for you?

Hi, i have a PL 445 1W from laserbtb, got some ordinary disposable Cr123A to power that thing.

They show as 3V each when brand new on my multimeter.

Got some rechargeable Cr123A, uncharge and brand new, they show as 3.3V and i guess they will top off at 3.7V or 4.2V.

Will it damage the laser if i use the rechargeable one's 3V vs 4.2V ?

Thank's for a yes or no anwser.

Frank.

Last edited:
posting your original message doesnt change my answer so:

straight from laserbtb.com:

Operating voltage(VDC) 2*16340 batteries

EDIT: in case you didnt know.....16340 are 3.7v (4.2v fully charged)

and by the way dosent mean because you have a couple of laser that and a pick of a motocross that you can do your smart as ... i am a newbe in laser and asking a simple yes and no question... and FYI i have a Hayabusa 2005 se and a 2011 Harley 48 so go *?$&? your self lol

No. Suggested V per the manufacturer is 2 batteries. Those batteries are at most 4.2V. So it is designed to run at 8.4V without damage.

Edit: Not sure what motorcycles have to do with this but that was uncalled for. He answered your question. Now it wasnt a yes or no. He gave you what the website says and also the voltage of them. You should have been able to figure it out on your own.

Last edited:
sorry im not here to spoon feed noobs who dont bother reading. i gave you a straight answer. not my fault you dont want to read my post nor do you want to check laserbtb's website for the answer.

What does your streetbike have to do with anything in your thread? I gave you the answer, you want to think im being a jerk for giving you an answer then good luck in life buddy

EDIT:
No. Suggested V per the manufacturer is 2 batteries. Those batteries are at most 4.2V. So it is designed to run at 8.4V without damage.

Edit: Not sure what motorcycles have to do with this but that was uncalled for. He answered your question. Now it wasnt a yes or no. He gave you what the website says and also the voltage of them. You should have been able to figure it out on your own.

Thank you speedy......not our fault you dont know when the answer is dangling right in front of your face. be rude to members who give you the answer and you'll get trolled out of your mind

let me introduce you to your new best friend

158502788328920163185114.gif

Last edited:
Uncalled for Frank, LivingLoud told you right off the site they recommend 2 of those 16340's which are the rechargeable version of the CR123's. Name calling won't get you far, especially when someone goes out of their way to help you. I don't have the heart to neg rep you since you already got tagged, but I'm tempted :scowl:

Chuck-Norris-VS.jpg

Living Loud, you are a scholar and a gentleman :beer:

~ LB

Last edited:
LB thank you, i try and help new members out, i really do. we were all there once so as long as the question isnt ridiculous, then ill answer it truthfully :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.