Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Cooler7

phoenix77

WELCOME to our Forum of LASER FANATICS. "THE SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND" Always where adequate eye protection. rob

ZRTMWA

Start reading from post number one ;)

BTW I am frigging awesome, I do wonderful things, I'm hung like a donkey, chicks dig me, when I stand in front of the mirror I get all fuzzy inside....

I am going to PM c0ld and ask to change my screen name to awesomedude.

(cooler, this is just cras humor bud, I accepted your friend request, and I do hope to see you around a bit, I was young once too back when we rode dinosaurs to work)
I'm sure he was just joking although I can see how some poeple would take it the wrong way.

Welcome to the forum young one! ;)

Enjoy your time here, and way to go for a first laser, i think you'll like it a lot!
Play with it responsibly, eat all your vegetables and use a condom! LOL

- Robert

photonaholic

Welcome to the forum young one! ;)

Enjoy your time here, and way to go for a first laser, i think you'll like it a lot!
Play with it responsibly, eat all your vegetables and use a condom! LOL

- Robert

Thanks man, I just smiled at that one.

Hey cooler, no pointing that at your little sister OK.

Cooler7

Nah man I wouldn't do that. Trust me, I know how dangerous lasers are. I would NEVER point a laser at an aircraft or any living thing.

1Nick

damn, you're younger than me. im 16 :D imma start driving soon. are you a freshmen?

I have Java programming as subject this year and I'll be having much more next year (studying computer engineering here).

welcome!

Yours,
Albert

Cooler7

Well its been 15 days since shipped and 8 days since I recieved my batteries... what is going on with this mail xD

blaser

Hey cooler i passed a couple AP java tests in high school and am minoring in cse. Let me know if you need any help : )

Cooler7

Sweet man :D But Im working on more complicated C+, C#, C, and C++.. very hard and annoyin xD

KiLLrB

oh i was under the impression they shared alot of the same syntax and such.