Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cool beamshot I took yesterday!

Wos

Nice photo, witch settings on the camera did you use? :yh:

What program did you use to combine the exposures? Also curious what camera?

Photomatix Pro 3.0. Don't have Photoshop... In the process of trying to get a copy ;) Camera was a Canon EOS Rebel XSi. Pretty good camera on the "cheap" end of those kinds of cameras.

Nice photo, witch settings on the camera did you use? :yh:

That's a good question... I don't remember haha. It was on full manual mode though.. Kind of played around with it until it looked good :wave:

Blord

If you still have the original shot you can look into the EXIF file. There you can find all data's of the shot.

If you still have the original shot you can look into the EXIF file. There you can find all data's of the shot.

Ah I know :/ but I erased all the original shots. I've got a tiny hard drive on this laptop and the cr2 files take up too much space for me to keep them all around.

Ah I know :/ but I erased all the original shots. I've got a tiny hard drive on this laptop and the cr2 files take up too much space for me to keep them all around.

The details of camera settings are still stored in the "jpg". If you look under properties for the file, under the tab summary and click on the advanced button, all the info should be there (shutter speed, aperture, iso, lens etc) ;)
:beer:

Cel

very nice, looks like you are shooting at something in space!

The details of camera settings are still stored in the "jpg". If you look under properties for the file, under the tab summary and click on the advanced button, all the info should be there (shutter speed, aperture, iso, lens etc) ;)
:beer:

I stand corrected ;) Didn't know post-combination for HDR that it would retain all that data!
CCnBK.png

That's what it's giving me